Chapter 6

Tae pov

After hyungs left and walk to yn ..

Tae : Yah pabo don't waste my time by standing here..🙄
Yn : u-uh k-kaja
( Shit why the hell did I stuttered)

Without galncing back I went to the entrance..

In the car:

Yn pov :

It was dead silence in the car none of us spoke . I thought of breaking the silence ..

Yn : U-um Taehyung
Tae : hm
Yn : when did you meet hyungs or Oppas I mean you were very close with them ..??
Tae : We all are childhood bestfriends after you left...
Yn : O-oh ( this only left from my mouth )
Tae : yes they were there for me each and every time not like someone who broke their promise and left ...

Yn thought 💭 :
Taehyung why are you hurting me by yr words .. I know it's my fault i know I left u at the first place .. but it's not my intention I don't want to leave you my parents forced me to go with them.....

Tae : Yn are you feeling guilt..

I snapped out of my thoughts by hearing him yes I'm guilty... I was about to speak something but he cut me off...

Tae : Oh no no don't blame yrself you leaving me lead me to find my bestfriends and the best girlfriend ever... So yn don't ever feel guilty ..

Yn : I-i am n-not 😶 ( I looked away so that I can hide my tears )

There were again dead silence 🤐

After few minutes I reached in front of my appartment . I didn't tell anything nor gave any chance to him to speak and ran to my appartment..

Tae pov

I was about to say something to her that will obviously break her heart but she didn't let me speak and went out without saying bye ....

Tae : Okay yn wait for tomorrow you will have lot to suffer ... Best of luck for yr survivance sweetheart (◠‿◕)

With that I went away ....

Yn pov

I saw Taehyung leaving from my window I sighed in relief..

Yn : Taehyung what did I do to deserve this .. I came back to you after arguing with my parents and you .. yoh are just blaming me for everything I don't even had the chance to decline my parents ....

I let my tears fall because I can't hold it anymore with heavy steps I went to take shower while crying .. 😭😐

To be continued ..

Hey my cupcakes 💜 hope u like this story plz vote and comment below.. thank you Saranghae ❤️💕