Chapter 14

Yn's Pov :

Finally me and Taehyung are back together as a friend tho . *Sigh * hope we become something more than friends.

Jackson : Yn why the hell did that guy punch on my handsome face ..

Yn : * chuckled* handsome my ass , Jackson Don't come near me did u get it ..

Jackson : Why babygirl hmm ??

I pushed him off and ran out of the classroom as it the time of dismissal.

Taehyung pov :

I came back from the rooftop and yes I was feeling better the reason is all known to you " My Yn " . I was in my thoughts when suddenly Suzy showed up ..

Suzy : Babe why were you with that bitch huh ??

Tae : C'mon Suzy I was giving her some sorts of punishment for not obeying me ..

With that she kissed me with that sluty lips . Ugh I hate this girl now ..

From the corner of my eyes I saw a figure standing in the hallway shocked and amazed . And it was none other than Yn ( Ara ) .

( Note: I thought of changing The name of the female protagonist that is Ara . Hope you co-operate with me guys . )

Ara's Pov :

As expected they were making out in the hallway . I shouldn't keep my hopes high . I turned on my heels and went to the exit gate . I thought of taking a short cut way to my home that's the Alley .

I was walking in the narrow roads of the alley and then saw some drunkards blabbering . I thought of ignoring them but those bitches are really my enemies..

Drunkard 1 : Babygirl where are you going hm ?

Ara : Ugh leave me alone ..

Drunkard 3 : what's the hurry ??

And the other two mens came closer to me . I kicked in the place where sun never shine ( a/n 😏🤨) of one of the drunkard and he fell on the ground. The other two tied my wrist and started harassing me . I cried and defence myself from them but all went in vain . But then there was aloud thud heard and the two of them landed in the ground unconscious..

Ara : T-taehyung..

Tae : Shh it's okay I'm here ..

I cried in his embrace . He gave me his jacket to cover up my self . We both Walked side wise .

Tae : what made you take this way ?

Ara : It's the short-cut to my house ..

Tae : Ugh Ara you're such a fool ..

We both came infront of my house ..

Ara : Wanna get in ..

Tae : Suree 🐱

Taehyung pov :

We both entered her house. Hm it's cozy but nice 🙂..

Ara : Feel at home , I will make some hot chocolate for both of us ..

After few minutes he came holding two trays ..

Taehyung : yummy 😋

Taehyung : yummy 😋

Ara : Thank you ..

After having chit chats and eating snacks . We bid our goodbyes..

Taehyung : Ara come here . ( I said in a stern voice )

She came near me . I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead .

Taehyung : You look cute while blushing . Time to go now bye take care .

She nodded cutely . I walked from there . Ahh Suzy what to do with her.
As I was passing I heard moans and groans from one of the corners. It's not my concern but still the sound of the woman seemed familiar to me . I went there and saw a girl and boy making out I silently took out my phone and took their photos . Time for the real show * evil smirk 😏*  

To be continued 😅

Sorry for hanging you guys here . And sorry for not updating for a long time .
Hope you like this part  . Plz like and comment love you all 💕😗

He is so handsome 😻😊