Chapter 13

Tae's pov :

I came college only to see Suzy with lustful eyes looking at me ..

Suzy : Good morning baby

Tae : morning

With that we shared a lustful kiss .. but from the corner of my eyes I saw a girl running towards us ..

?? : Hey you two go away from my locker. 
It's Yn again  

We both scoffed and went away . I sat down on my seat and saw a newbie standing and introducing himself . Then I saw yn with widened eyes . Why though ??

Yn pov :

After seeing Taehyung making out with his gf made my day bad and now this Jack-wolf is making my day worst ..

Oh godddd

Jackson : Yn let's go grab lunch together ..

Yn : get it on yr own

Before I could say anything he dragged me along with him ..

Jackson and Me were sitting at a table placed in the center .. it's not my choice but still he sat with me ..

Jackson : so how was life without me .. did you felt lonely hurt -----

Yn : it was far more better than living with you * rolled my eyes *

He came closer to my face .. he was few Inches away from my lips .
Okay what the fuck !!!

Yn : yah get away you bitch..

Jackson : Swearing doesn't suit you babygirl ..

He leaned closer to my face and hold both my hands and intertwined them with his .. but In a swift he wws lying in the ground holding his bleeding nose .. I looked up to see Taehyung with a face fuming with anger ..

He hold my wrist tightly and dragged me out of the cafeteria In an abandoned room in the fourth floor ..

Tae's pov :

As I entered the cafeteria I saw Yn and the jacker or whatever his name is sitting together .. then that dude came closer to her face and she didn't even budge .. I lost my patience and punched that guy on his face .. I dragged her with me on the fourth floor . I don't care what people and Suzy think's about me ..

Tae : What the fuck were you doing there huhh !!

She flinched at my yelling ..

Yn : I-i

Tae : You what , you were just flirting with him just like a hoe you're ..

I felt a sting pain on my cheeks , she slapped me . I looked at her with raged eyes .

Yn : I'm not a hoe and second of all he was flirting with me and he is just my ex bf ..

Oh so he is her ex boyfriend

Tae : so you left me and then you enjoyed you're life fucking another guy with whore ..

Yn : What do you think of yourself huh .. you have a gf but then also you fuck girl .. what are you a fuckboy you asshol----

I kisses her to make her shut up .. she tried to get out of my grip but it caused me to harden the grip around her waist .. after few minutes we both part away heavily breathing.. I caressed her cheeks and attached our foreheads and then a single tear left my eye ..

Yn pov  :

Is he crying but why .. I wiped the tear  of his face .

Yn : Tae why are you crying ?

Tae : Y-You left me but T-then something unexpected .. I found my dad cheating on my mom , he started coming home late at night and abusing my mom . He started using harmful words towards my mom. I cried every night because of my dad .. I mom felt sick and weak .. then day dad came with a lady and four month child in our house and asked my mom for signing the divorce papers .. that is the time when I needed you the most but you were not there with me. I was lost and broken but then Suzy came in my life and help me go out through the difficulties that when I promised her that I will not leave her anytime ..

Yn : I did not leave you intensionally . My dad forced me to leave this place he was being transferred to New York . I pleaded them a lot about me staying here with you but all my dad said is I will be a burden in you all ..I'm sorry ..

Tae : hmm..

Yn : Tae let's be friends like before.. It hurts me seeing you not talking with me. ..

He said okay and we both smiled and Walked down in our respective classroom ....

To be continued..

So cupcakes why dou think will their friendship will just be a normal friend relation or will it take a new turn of thier lives ..

Hope you like this story plz vote and comment love you all 😊💕

Handsome 😍