Chapter 15

Taehyung Pov :

I was happy because of what I saw last night. I need a perfect plan to reveal Suzy . With that I rode my bike and went to school  with a evil smile present on my face ..

Ara : Woah What's with that smirk hmm ??

I was leaning at my locker door. But then I heard the sweet voice which my ears were longing to hear ..

Tae : It's nothing Ara ..

Ara : okay whatever I'm going .

I nodded and waved at her. From the corner of my eyes I saw Suzy coming at my way ..

Suzy : Baby ~ ( She shouted with her high pitched voice which exactly sounds like a witch's whistles )

Tae : oh hey , Yesterday I went to yr house but it was locked. Where were you??

Suzy : Umm I was I was yeah at my cousin's house ..( scared )

Tae : Yeah ..

My plan is working ( internally smirked )

Ara pov :

So Taehyung went to Ara's house. Honestly I'm feeling jealous ..

Jackson : Hey babygirl ..

Ara : Ugh Wang can you let me leave in peace for a while ..

Jackson : why not babygirl ??

He plopped on the seat next to me .

Ara : And what's with you sitting beside me ..

Jackson : Oh common I want to spend time with you and eventually you'll fall in love with me again ..

He said and smirked oh how much I wish that I can kick that smirk of his face ..

I smirked too and replied

Ara : Really baby , oh I forgot to say that I made an appointment for you with the doctor of mental asylum. So be ready at 4 okay ..

He groaned in frustration and left from the place cursing under his breath. I smiled to myself at satisfaction 🙂..

Within few minutes the teacher arrived ..

Mrs Song : Good morning Class I have a ne------

?? : May I come in

Mrs Song : Mr Kim and Miss Bae may I know the reason of coming late at the class ..

Tae : No now excuse us..

Huh spoiled brats ..

Mrs Song : okay class Attention plz..
We will be going to a trip at Jeonju ..

We all cheered ..

Mrs Song: So hurry up and pack yr thing's class dismissed you may go home now ..

Be ready and come before 4pm ..

We all nodded  excitement .. I called my parents and unformed them about the trip..

I went home and packed my things ..

Ara : hm shorts packed , garments packed , outfits packed, shirts packed, makeup , Face mask , Lotions and all packed ..

I wore a simple outfit and went towards school it's already 3:30 ..

At school :

Mrs Song : okay so students ready to go ..

I roamed my eyes through the croud of students only to see Taehyung and Suzy kissing at the corner of the bus . I felt hurt and jealous..

We went on the bus and sat on our respective seats ..

Jeonju here we come.  😌😅

To be continued 😄

Hey my cupcakes 💜 hope you like this story plz vote and comment ..

Thanks for 45+ reads ..💜

Papi ❤️

Jackson Wang .I love you dude .❤️