.-Journalist teams up-.

(This is just a little extra scene)

-Girls POV-

I was in a rush, I had five minutes to get to class but it was all the way on the 3rd floor, that was until I had stumbled upon him..

"O-OH sorry for running into you sir! I wasn't watching where I was going"

"It's fine, don't worry about it"

"Hey.. Are you a journalist by any chance?"

"I am acutally, I'm here to solve the death of Yurei Redi, do you know her by any chance?

"Yea.. I did. She was my best friend..."

"Oh, well sorry for your loss.."

"It's okay, becuase I'm going to avenge her by finding out who the murderer is!"

"That gives me and Idea, what if you and I teamed up, since the school won't let me investigate on school grounds. I could really use the help right now"

"If it means finding out who killed Yurei then I'll do it!"

"Acutally.. Do you know of a woman named Sayaka Suto?"

"Isn't she the editor for the Buraza Times Newspaper?"

"Her daughter runs a Newspaper club here, I think her name is Janari , perhaps you could team up with them, that would really help me with my investigation"

"Oh wow, I'll go check it out, Thank you!"

"No problem, I wish you the best of luck, and be careful out there"

"I will, goodbye for now"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little short bit for later on in the story ;)