.-Sentori Chosa-.

It was a new day, which mean't a new rival to eliminate

The thing is.. Who should Ryoba eliminate? There were so many options she just didn't know where to start..

------------------------

*I might as well walk around until I find someone, I just hope no ones talking to Senpai right now*

Ryoba looked down from the edge of the roof to where Senpai sits (By the fountain)

*Sigh* *When will you notice me Senpai.. All these people I'm getting rid of is just for you*

Ryoba took another glance and Senpai and noticed a girl walking up to him

*Who is this girl and why is she talking to him.. It doesn't matter, she has to go*

Ryoba heads down the stairs to where she saw him, but when she had gotten down she was.. Gone.

*So she left him alone huh.. This is a good chance to find her a get rid of her for talking to my Senpai*

Ryoba wandered around looking for the girl for almost 10 minutes, she checked everywhere! Where could she have gone?! That was until she saw her heading up to the rooftop..

*So she's going up to the roof..*

Ryoba followed the girl behind thinking of how she could get rid of her

*It's simple, she's probably heading up to the roof so she could stare at my Senpai.. So I'll just push her off, that'll teach her not to talk to my Senpai*

Ryoba stood behing the girl twitching and clenching her fists out of anger..

Ryoba took a few steps up to her and nudged at her

The girl fell forwards, but it wasn't enough for her to fall off of the roof

"W-Who was that!"

Before the girl could turn around, Ryoba grabbed her ankles and threw her off the roof

"AHHHHHHHH"

--------

Ryoba loved the screams of innocent people crying for help..

*It turns out that was Sentori Chosa.. It doesn't matter, Senpai is safe now which is all that matters*

*You're safe now Senpai..*

-----------------

-RIVAL ELIMINATED-

(𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 (𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖) 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝.. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥, 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦!)