.-Kyandise Yururi-.

(Just so you know Sonia hangsout with the Newspaper club now and shes speaking with Janari)

-SONIA-

''Did you guys hear about what happened to Kiana Haruka?''

''Yeah I was so confused, isn't she supposed to be one of the top students?..''

''Do you think she's related to Miss Chose and Yurei?..''

''Do you they anything in common?''

''Wait, that rings a bell! Yurei, Miss Chosa, Kiana. I've heard those names in that order before..I'll have to double check something..''

''Wow, it seems like we have a lead already!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ayano POV-

*Next up is Kayandise Yururi*

*Didn't Teira say back in the library that she was always alone?*

*Maybe she's over near the fountain at the back of the school, no one ever goes there.. Best to probably check just incase*

Ryoba makes her way to the fountain and passing Senpai on the way, she might as well sneak another quick photo of him..

 *So dreamyyy.... I can't wait until this is all over senpai!*

Ryoba finally gets to the fountain and sees a aqua colored hair girl sitting all by herself..

*I probably shouldn't go and ask her if she is kyandise, I'll go talk with Teira..*

-----------------------

''Hey Teira, I need a favor from you''

''Oh hey, Ryoba, what is it that you need?''

''Well I found Kyandise, I think. But I'm not sure how to get rid of her..''

''Hmmmm.. Well there is a rumor going around the school that theres a famous model called Kandi, I'm not sure if it's true tho''

''A famous model? Interesting.. I'll be sure to look in on that''

''You could try the radio, they're normally talking about models at this time''

''Thanks, Teira!''

''Anytime, Ryoba. I'll be here if you need me''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ryoba walks into the library to where the radio is and turns it on

''Welcome back to Fashion FM, your number one spot to check out all of our fashion Icons..

At number 3, we have the mysterious Kandi, who annouced last week that she'd be taking a break from modeling to focus on her school. We're not sure on what school she is attending to but we do know is that it is a private academy on her third year and her most famous feature, her bright blue hair that sparkles in the light..Next up we have-''