6. [model]

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

A/N: This chapter does have some sexual activity so if you do feel uncomfortable, please feel free to leave or just skip this chapter :) <3

——————————————————————————

Isla's POV:

After the kiss with Adrian I left him craving me, little did he know I craved him even more then he could imagine. I ran a ice cold shower and got in, the cold water made me feel some type of way. I start with my hair, the smell of coconut filling the bathroom.

After I finish I lotion my whole body, I pull on black lace panties and a matching bra. I go through the draws and find a white tracksuit set. After a back and forth argument with myself I decide to step on the balcony to see if the weather was better for the set or shorts and a tank top.

I walk out and instantly I knew shorts were the best decision, someone whistles from below and a group of people cheer and clap. I look around to see what they were cheering about, my dumbass soon realised I was still in my bra.

I quickly run back inside and regret my whole life after I catch my breath, I put on the shorts and shirt PJ set. I brush my hair but decide to leave it out, so it could dry better.

HER CLOTHES:

I leave the room and go into the kitchen, Adrian still on the couch and hadn't moved

I leave the room and go into the kitchen, Adrian still on the couch and hadn't moved. He looks up at me and I stare back. "What?" I say. He laughs. "Nothing, what do you want for dinner? I'll cook" He asks. I raise my eyebrows. "Chef Adrian?" I say. He laughs slightly, and gets up.

———

He made his "famous" pasta and we both sat down to have dinner, after we ate he went to have a a shower since I offered to clean. That was, after a back and forth argument about him not being sexist. I didn't say he was but he said "I didn't want to come off as a sexist" since I did the cleaning.

I craved his touch after the kiss but like I said, I'm not one of his hoes and I'm not going to start.

After I finished I sat back down to watch the show, something about vampires and what not. He joined me soon after, and we spent the whole night watching the show. Till 9:00pm he left and sat in his room, I get tired and turn it off going to my room.

I brush my teeth, with his toothbrush. Which is a little weird considering I bought one at the shops. At this point my eyes were fighting for me to sleep, I crawl into bed and go into the far corner opposite the door and attempt falling asleep.

Adrian's bedroom door opens and closes straight after, probably one of his hoes. Last thing I remember is banging, the bed banging against the wall..