xiii

He pulls me unto his lap, kissing me with everything he's got

"Simone, you're going to be the fucking death of me." He says as between kisses.

"I told you you were getting your soul sucked out of you, tonight."

I feel his hand move into my underwear as he starts to let his fingers graze against my folds, "You're so fucking wet, baby." He leans in for a kiss, but he halts.

Taking out his fingers from my pants he leans forward to look at something from the rearview mirror. "Grey, I'm begging you. Finish what you started."

However, he doesn't pay any attention to me, and turns around looking at the road behind us. Wanting to know why he fucking stopped, I look where he is.

I quickly realise what grabbed his attention. It's a black car, that wasn't there before, and there's definitely someone in the driver seat. I can't tell who the person is, but they're looking straight in our direction.

"What the fuck? Was he just staring at us, all this fucking time? I'm going out, to cuss him out. Who the fuck does he think he is?"

As I try to move myself off Grey's body, his arm inhibits me from doing so.

"No, you're not going to talk to him."

"Then you go! That creep was just staring at us."

He puts me down into my seat and starts the car again, "Why are we just going away. You don't know if he recorded us!"

The car speeds down the empty road at a dangerous speed. "Get down, now!" I look at him in disbelief, but I do as he says, and a fraction of a second later, a bullet flies into the car, breaking the glass.

I let out a scream, at the impact. What the fuck is happening.

From my crouched position, I watch as Greyson effortlessly drives through the road, as the mystery car starts to get closer. Another bullet flies through the car, this time hitting the driver's window, shattering it.

I look at Grey, to make sure he's okay, and thank God, he is.

The road in front of us separates and he takes the one on the right, but once we drive down that road, we're met with multiple abandoned houses and two different roads. The one on the left has an house at the end, whereas the one on the right doesn't.

Grey drives down the road at 90mph, the other car right behind us. He drives towards the house and I scream at him, asking what the fuck he's doing. "You're gonna get us killed."
He ignores me, increasing the vehicle's speed. When we're meters away from the abandoned house, seconds away from our death he swerves the car, driving into the grass.

The man following us, that was about to shoot, doesn't realise we swerved and hasn't paid enough attention to the road (because he was too busy trying to kill us) to know that he's headed for a building.

When he realises it's too late, and as we drive away from the road, I see him crashing into the house.

Grey slows down the car, and eventually gets to a more populated area.

We get to Ms Leery's and he picks me up, transporting me to his house.

"Are you okay?" I don't respond. "Ok, you might be in shock, so I need you to -" I cut him off, kissing him.

"Sim, we have to talk about what just happened." I disregard his words, unbuttoning his shirt. "Sim, that was some traumatic shit. Talk to me, please."

He lets me take off his shirt, "Less talking. You recklessly driving was so fucking attractive, Grey. So, we can talk tomorrow, but right now, I'm giving you the opportunity to do whatever the fuck you want to my body."

"