xix

As songs of Planet Her continue to play on the speakers, I, Teagan and Fenti continue to sing our hearts out

I can feel Grey's hand rest on my thigh and as I glance in his direction, I let the sight of him sink in. His hand is extended to the wheel, as he effortlessly moves it appropriately. I look down at his thumb slowly caressing my leg.

I don't know what it is, but something is telling me to enjoy him as much as possible. I know it's just anxiety from being in a relationship, and that we're going to be fine, but I partly listen to that voice, which is why I'm being more touchy, and affectionate.

Isaiah is sitting in the back, quietly enjoying the show, just like Grey is doing. He's been great and so nice, since he got here, yesterday, which explains why he is such good friends with Grey.

We get home pretty quickly, and decide that because we had a very long weekend, it's best for us to just stay in. We're all scattered around Ms Leery's living room on our phones, not really saying much.

When it's around 6:00pm, we realize we missed lunch and dinner, so we order food. I and Grey are in the kitchen getting napkins and plates, for those who need it. As I stretch to get a plate, I feel his arms around me, and his head on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me, that the first time we had sex, was your first time?" I try to ignore his hands under my shirt, as I answer. "Because it didn't matter and it wasn't important. Also, I didn't really get the chance to tell you."

"You should've told me, I could've made it all about you."

"You did. You always do, that's why I like you as much as I do." I turn just in time to see him roll his eyes. "I was a dick after we had sex. The shit I said that day. . . God."

"It's okay, really," I let out a soft laugh, "I didn't really care about my virginity, that's why I didn't mention it. I was not hurt about what you said the morning after, because it was my first time. I was hurt because you were a dick. Ok?"

Without waiting for an answer I kiss his cheek, and move to the living room, where the food has just arrived.

Around 10pm dad calls me, telling me he's leaving for a last minute work trip to LA, so he needs me to come home and stay with the twins, until he finds a sitter. I tell him not to worry about the sitter, that I'll just stay with them.

"I'm going home, I need to watch the twins. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I place a soft kiss on Grey's lips, and head towards the door to get my shoes. My friends follow, leaving Isaiah and Grey behind.

When we get home, all we do is get ready to go to sleep, as the tiredness from the last two days finally catches up to us.

. . . .

The morning after I start the day at 7am, silently moving around my room to ensure no one wakes up because of me. I go to the gym, for an hour and when I get home head straight for the shower. By nine almost everyone is downstairs eating breakfast or watching tv.