𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Aya...That's a really pretty name!" you say, trying to cheer up the poor girl. "Thank you..." the girl says with teary eyes. "Wh-what's wrong? Did I do something wrong again?" you said, with a shaky voice."Again..?"Kosame repeats." Um, yeah, b-because I'm really clumsy...haha" you say, trying to cover up your mistake. "hm" Kosame pretends to believe it, promising herself that she would find out what's going on.

"N-no, you didn't do anything wrong... I-It's just the first time someone other than my mom says something nice to me" she said almost crying. "Oh..." you said as you felt pity for the poor girl. "Well... That won't be the last time..!" you said to her, making her feel better. Then the bell rang. "Let's go Kosame" you said to your best friend. "mhm" she said. You both walked to your class.

Then,the black haired girl you two previously met, entered the classroom too. 'how come didn' t I notice her before..?' you thought. "H-hey... (Y/n)" Aya said which made you snap out of your thoughts. "Hi Aya" you responded."Can I sit here...?" the girl said, pointing to the seat next to you. Then it clicked. It was the first day of school,that's why you didn' t acknowledge her before. "Yes, of course!" you said.
.
.
.
It was time to go home, but Aya wasn't there yet." I wonder where she is..." you said to your best friend. "Maybe she's just a little late" Kosame said, trying to calm you down. "I-I hope so..." you said.
.
.
.
No signs of Aya yet. "It's been 10 minutes..." you said. "Yeah..." Kosame said. "I'm going to go look for her" you said sprinting towards the school.You searched in almost every classroom and still, no sign of Aya. "(Y/n)!" you heard a familiar voice say. "I know where Aya is... But hurry up! We don't have time!" Kosame said. Kosame grabbed your hand. Somehow it felt amazingly good when Kosame grabbed your hand. You couldn't understand what this feeling was.

"P...Please stop..." you heard a familiar voice say. It came from the girl's toilet. You opened the door just to see the trio kicking Aya. You still had your school bag so you threw it at the leader of the trio,then Kosame threw hers to other member of the trio and the member that was left tried charging at you two but you two moved out of the way making her fall.

You helped Aya up while Kosame checked that they weren't getting up to hurt the three of you.You grabbed Aya's hand. Kosame looked at the two of you a little... Jealous. So she grabbed your hand and you three sprinted out of there.

"Th-thanks you guys..." Aya said almost crying. "Your welcome, Aya!" you said. "No problem" Kosame said. "See you tomorrow!" you said."Yeah... See you tomorrow!" Aya said with a small smile. "Let's go, Kosame!" you said to the white-haired girl. "Yeah, let's go" Kosame responded.

On your way home, you felt something really weird towards Kosame,you felt warm and safe around her. "Hey (Y/n)?" Kosame said staring into your (e/c) eyes. "Yes Kosame?" you said. "Um.. I..." She started to blush madly. "Y-yes..?" you said also blushing madly. "I-I..." she stuttered out. Then, Kosame grabbed your hand, making your eyes widen in surprise.

"I-I l-like..." She stuttered out. "I... I like you!" she finally said.