Chapter 1

Hey! Welcome to the first chapter. Hope you enjoy :).

Emma Jean bounced on her seat happily excited to be going to Sienna, Italy for her holidays! Her father used to live there so she asked him if she could live there for some time, and he said yes. So now Emma was on her way to buy her train ticket to Sienna.

Once she got one, she went on the train to her seat where she could look at the scenery. A few hours later the train had come to a stop, so Emma decided to look around. Coming back to her cabin, she notices a young girl around her age sitting on the next seat and staring vacantly. She looked pretty but she looked kind of...sick she had a sullen pale face and long dark matted and knotty hair there were deep dark circles under her eyes. "Hello" Emma said "Hello" said the girl. "I'm Emma, who are you? "Nice to meet you Emma I'm Charlotte" and soon enough Charlotte and Emma were talking "by the way, where are you moving?" asks Charlotte "I'm moving to Sienna" "oh really? That's where I live!" Charlotte says happily, "we have got a lot of interesting places in Sienna" Charlotte said "there is a restaurant called Little Italy they make the best pastas, then in an alley not too far from the restaurant. There are loads of shops in the lane, where you can buy amazing clothes. Then outside there is a beautiful pond and finally there is a hill - it's called Gnaw Bone Hills; you should totally visit these places!" Charlotte says. Happy and excited with finding a friend, Emma goes off to sleep. 

Hey! Welcome to the end. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's gonna get a little creepy afterwards. But, I will put a warning at the start.