Chapter 5

Heyyyy, sorry I have not uploaded in a very long time, please don't kill me... Anyway, here is the final part of this story, it ends with a cliffhanger. Enjoy!

Emma realized that the 'il Nostro posto meant our place in Italian and that Gnaw Bone hills were their meeting place at some nights. Immediately she called up her father who confessed that by mistake during an argument, he pushed Charlotte and she fell and died accidentally. Scared that he will be arrested, he buried her under the apple tree.

Emma relieved and scared at the same time and not knowing who else to tell, ran to Mrs. Lake's house to tell her the good news about finding her daughter's cause of death. Emma knocked on the door sweating and breathing heavily. When there was no answer Emma knocked again, why was Mrs. Lake not answering? Did she not want to learn about her daughter's death? Emma thought so she knocked on the neighbor's door. A kind-looking woman opened the door, she took one look at her and gestured to come inside. "Oh my gosh dear, you're all sweaty, are you alright?" she asked. "I'm alright, thank you, but I have a question what happened to Jane Lake? Why isn't she answering the door?" Emma asked the woman and now it was the woman's turn to look shocked. "Jane Lake died exactly 2 weeks after her daughter. She was heartbroken that she could not find Charlotte and went around telling everyone like a madwoman that her daughter had been killed. She tried everything she could to find about Charlotte's death, but 2 weeks later, she suddenly met with an accident and died herself!"

A/N: Thank you so much to all those 37 readers who have read my book appreciate you all very much!!! Please do check out my other story!!!

Once again, thank you,

Love,

_moonwalker_101