|37|

Wooyoung.
In the Night San and I looked at the Stars together just like a cheesy couple would do. We stood on the balcony his arms around my waist.

"I want to stay like this forever" San said. I just smiled and turned around in order to kiss him.

Suddenly San clenched his eyes and moaned in pain. My eyes got big. I was very worried. "San! What's wrong?" I said trying to look at his face.

"I don't know..something's wrong. I feel some sort of connection" he explained to me. I noticed that he had a bad headache. "Sani" I just mumbled worriedly while I put my hands on his cheeks.

"Yunho's near the castle, I feel it. He's near" San suddenly said angrily. "B-But why is he able to hurt you? It doesn't make any sense" I whined with tears in my eyes.

"I-I don't want him to hurt you" I said, again worriedly. "Yunho is a very old demon. He's probably able to do things I didn't even heard of" San explained.

I saw that he was still in pain. It broke my heart. I wanted to kill Yunho for hurting San.

"I will kill this stupid demon!" I said wanting to go back inside but San held my wrist. "Baby calm down. Don't forget that Yunho wants to kill you and not me. I need to protect you" he said while holding my hand.

"You already protect me so much, thank you" I said kissing him deeply. San bend down and grabbed my waist.

"Don't thank me for that. I only live for you. You're so precious to me" he replied and kissed me again.

"You're too beautiful to be true Wooyoung. I can't get over your beautiful face and body and your kind heart" he mumbled. My face heated up.

"Thank you, I love you so much" I answered. San smiled. "I love you more" he replied and kissed me even deeper.

The moment we kissed my head started to hurt really bad and I saw a figure as soon as I closed my eyes. It was Yunho. He was laughing.

I moaned in pain and fell on the cold ground which also hurt a little. "Wooyoung!" San yelled. My head pounded like crazy. I wasn't even able to concentrate. It felt like the worst migraine ever.

"M-My h-head" I just stuttered in pain. San lifted me up and carried me back inside in order to place me on the comfortable bed.

"I-I-It's Yunho...I can see him" I mumbled while still being in pain. "You're safe, I am with you" San answered in order to calm me down.

San grabbed my hand and squeezed it. The pain was gone.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Your touch stopped the pain" I said looking at our locked fingers.

"That's our love. Something Yunho can't control" he said. 

"Can we go outside? I need some fresh air" I said breathing heavily because I still felt uncomfortable. "Sure" my fiancé replied.

"Follow me I have an idea" I said excitingly. I just smiled and grabbed his hand in order to pull him with me.

We reached the backyard.  At this point San knew which place I wanted to show him again.

"The lake" San mumbled looking at the lake in front of us. It was the palace's lake where San turned me into the creature I was now.

"Romantic isn't it?" I joked and kissed him deeply. "Yes" San only replied.

We were barely dressed but we didn't care about anything at that point. We got on the bridge and sat down at the very end of it.

"Do you want to go inside?" San asked me. I looked at the black water. It was very dark outside. The moon lightened the water slightly.

"You go first you! You need to hold me" I said. San just smiled and got inside the water. "Come on babe" he said while I thought about all the fish and dead bodies that could swim in the lake.

"I am a little scared, I don't really like water" I admitted. San just smiled and rested his hands on my thighs. "You're so cute. You can hold onto me, I'll make sure there won't be any animals getting close to you" he replied.

I just nodded and jumped into his arms which made my fiancé laugh out loud.

San got underwater once in order to put his beautiful hair back. I just stared at the handsome male.

Sometimes I forgot how handsome the male was. How every woman and man would die to have a fiancé with his handsome looks.

"Why are you staring?" He asked me. "You're handsome...very handsome. I like when you put your hair back like this" I answered with a little bit of embarrassment.

"Thank you beautiful. I'll make sure to put my hair back for you everyday from now" San answered while grinning.

"You're too good to be true" I said in a lovely tone while hugging him tightly.