1.9

Sooo thoughts on previouss chapter? Hope yall liked it!

Louis :: @louslove :: fc. 1028
Harry :: @simpforlou :: fc. 1254
Niall :: @cuddlelou :: fc. 901
Liam :: @tommosxftie :: fc. 882
Zayn :: @louisxfan28 :: fc. 749

___________________________________

Since that Louis liked their tweets their accounts have gained a lot of new followers. All of the boys are really happy with the activity they get.

They all deserve it! They've been so nice and grateful about it!

Louis really loves his fans.

Louis opens Twitter to write a new tweet. A few notifications pop up but he decides to ignore them

louis_tomlinson
< Love the nice reactions I've been getting on my new album! World tour dates are coming! Be ready!💙 >
Liked by simpforlou, tommosxftie and 3,124,128 others

Louis just announced his world tour. All his family is congratulating him and the boys are really looking forward to it.

One thing that sucks, they want to all go to the same concert and meet irl. Which Louis obviously couldn't attend since he is singing on stage...

When they all decide to meet he should just tell who he really is... yeah he should do that.

Lately Louis has been messaging a lot with Harry. He really liked the younger boy. He's nice, polite and quite funny, his knock, knock jokes aside.

Louis already has the tour dates, he only needs to release them...

He also decided to add a little show in Doncaster, his hometown. He knows Liam, Harry and Zayn live around that area, Niall lives in Ireland ofcourse, so he hopes they will come to that show.

If they go to Doncaster there's a bigger chonce he will he able to spot them. There's less crowd because the place he's singing at is not as big as the other stadiums.

Let's just hope they go to that show...

____________________________________

✨weh tuk a chonce✨

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter!

Lots of love,
Daniek