3.6

Make sure you have read previous chapter! As I upload twice a day some might not get a notification and end up skipping one chapter!

Louis :: @louslove :: fc. 3102
Harry :: @simpforlou :: fc. 5873
Niall :: @cuddlelou :: fc. 3082
Liam :: @tommosxftie :: fc. 3210
Zayn :: @louisxfan28 :: fc. 2978

___________________________________

:Louis pov:

Today is the first day of tour and the day I'm finally meeting Harry. And the others ofcourse

I just came out of my last meeting. We've discussed some new prototypes for merch and adjusted the last things for tonight. After my tour I'm gonna bring out some new hoodies, jumpers, t shirts and sweatpants.

I took the prototypes with me to give to the boys. They didn't need them anymore anyway so why not make them happy with some exclusive merch! Right?

I'm so stressed out about today. I don't want to see them disappointed because I lied...

I'm currently sitting in my dressing room. My stylist just gave me my fresh washed outfit for tonight. A plain black tanktop and a pair of jeans. Simple but effective

I heard a knock on my door and then I heard my little sisters voice "Lou Lou are you there?" my little sister Phoebe asked "Pheebs! Yeah I'm here come in!" I said, I unlocked the door and a few seconds later Daisy and Phoebe jumped in to give me a hug. Lottie and Félicité came walking in.

"Hi little big bro" I heard Lottie said, Félicité chuckled. "Oh give me a break I'm big" I yelled to her. "How are you doing?" Félicité asked "Little bit stressed, first show after two years" I laughed "I am really excited tho!" I heard everyone laughing. "So the boy?" Lottie asked "Boys, and they're coming tonight yes" I said shyly, I hadn't told Félicité the full story yet. "Boys?" Lottie asked again "Yes Lottie, boys. 4 actually, Niall, Liam, Zayn and ofcourse Harry" In the corner of my eye I saw Daisy and Phoebe climbing onto my couch.

"LOUIS 30 MINUTES LEFT!" I heard someone yell from behind the door "OKAY THANKS" I yelled back.

"Well good luck Louis, you can do this!" I heard Lottie say. Félicité gave me a hug and a kiss before she left the door. The twins ran towards me and jumped onto me. "You can do this big bro" they said happily. God they're so cute.

"Well I hope so girls" i heard them laughing "now get going before your to late to see me perform" I said and with that they left through the door.

I'm all alone again. I talked to the boys before. They are probably gathering in the vip area and wondering we're I, James, am.

And with that I saw the notifications on my phone pop up

:The lads <3:

@simpforlou: James? Are you here

@louisxfan28: We're waiting for you

@cuddlelou: Louis is coming up in 20

@tommosxftie: James??

@simpforlou: Please just let us know your safe

@louslove: Hii I'm safe. You'll see me in 20 ;)

They better get the hint. I don't want them to freak out or anything.

"20 MINUTES LOUIS!" I heard someone scream.

"Okay" I said before I peeked through a place no one could see me. Exactly looking out over the vip box. I saw 4 boys sitting together. 2 really close? I guess that was Liam and Zayn I don't know tho. I saw Niall and Harry talking. Harry constantly looking at his phone. God why did I left my phone in my dressing room. I don't want him to worry. I don't want any of them to worry

"15 MINUTES LOUIS!" The same person screamed

"Yeah" I shrugged. I'm getting more stressed and stressed by the second and moved away from the place. I saw my mom coming up at the end of the hallway "LOUIS COME HERE!" She screamed. "Hi mum" I said when I arrived at my mom. "How are you feeling sweetheart?" "Well little bit stressed, first time after a long time and all. I hope everything is going to go well" I said "it's going to be okay Louis" she said. "Well I hope so!" I faked a smile

"10 MINUTES LOUIS!" Someone screamed once again

"Alright" I said "I should get going mother, I'm up in 10!" She gave me a last hug and I walked further

"Louis come here!" Louise, my stylist, yelled at me "just a quick fix to your hair and all" she quickly fixed my hair and put some hairspray in it. "You're gonna nail this Louis. First concert is always the best!" She said, obviously trying to cheer me up "hahaha okay Louise, we will see!" I shrugged "Well your hair is nice again! You don't need makeup you already look per-fect!" She laughed "Thanks Louise" I gave her a hug and walked further.

The entrance to the stage came closer. I'm kinda stressing out. As i walked around the corner I saw the door with a big sign above it that said "STAGE ENTRANCE"

"5 MINUTES LEFT!" I hear a faint yell

A lot of my friends came to this show too. Ofcourse it's my hometown. It's not that I forced them to. I wouldn't do that haha. Yeah i did. I knew they would've came either way but now they had no way back. They should be here. Like I asked them too.

As I walked closer to the door I could hear the fans scream. I got a mic pushed in my hands and some reassuring looks from the backstage crew. The fans were singing a song. I don't exactly know what one. The voices are to far away. They sound beautiful though!

"2 MINUTES LOUIS! Go to the door!" The director yelled at me

"Okay. 'm coming" I muffled. I'm excited for this. First concert after I dropped my album! First time seeing my friends. First time a hometown gig.

Well everything needs a first time right? Guess this was my first time for a lot of things!

"Louis DOOR!" Someone yelled

"Im here" I said. My voice being fainted.

I take a last look at the crew, at the door and back at the crew.

And then I step through the door.

___________________________________

Next chapter is Harry pov! Aaahh I'm excited for it!

1062 words 😫✌️

let me know your thoughts on this chapter!✉

Lots of love,

Daniek