CH2

Walking towards the desk, Jungkook pulled out his phone and switched on the screen, which lit up with his crush's picture right on the lock screen making him frown now even more.

Unlocking it, he directly went to his Instagram app and slided left which leads to the inbox and then clicked on the very first account name displayed.

He sighed seeing the last message was his, it was left unseen from yesterday making Jungkook feel that he is really not important for that brown haired.

"Are you implying that this is it?" Jungkook said to no one but he kept his eyes on the conversation. "Is this the end, are we never meant to be?" His lips curved downwards and then into a small pout.

"Its really annoying, sometimes I feel that we really have a connection and then just feel like we only came across, only for you to teach me how to love someone..." He looked up at the windows, mindlessly admirimg how clouds looked beautiful in blue hue, "but I swear if so, then I can promise that I can never love someone as deeply as I loved youㅡbut, what's the point now...it was always like this I guess I should really move on now, before it backfires me.." 

He glanced back at his phone. "I guess you not replying will help me a bit," He huffed, placing his phone on his desk as he crossed his arm, gently leaning on the wall, gazing back outside the window as soft gush of winds sway on his profile,"I guess, it is now time to move-" He stopped his blabbering hearing a notification sound popping and interrupting him.

He was not actually caringㅡbut what if it's really from...Kim Taehyung?

Jungkook's hand shook and his eyes dilated, having a sensation of the ground below him was shaking but that's just his legs were, when he saw it was Taehyung's recent message...

Jungkook snuck a sharp breath when he realised thatㅡthat Taehyung's message went instantly seen as he was fucking looking at his chats only.

He threw the phone on the bed as he aggressively ran his hand over his blond hairs knowing how embarrassing it is that he was gawking at his message. He wonders what Taehyung must be thinking as his message was labelled seen as soon as he sent it. "Ugh! Stupid me!" 

The blonde gulped cause now that he had seen it, he can't ignore it.

Sighing to himself, he picked up his phone again with his shaky hands.

Nothing much just a side effect of having a crush. 

He took a deep breath before replying.

Was it, tho? Jungkook gently shooks his head with a sigh cause it wasn't, come onㅡit almost made him to promise that he will move on.

But that was least of his problem now.

"I could never move on from him, even the universe knows by now."