CH16

Jungkook glanced at the sun as it hid behind the fluffy clouds, feeling blissful at the soft moment setting between them, 'It's almost feels like a date,' and he smiled to himself as he gazes at Taehyung's side profile, biting his lips when he felt the elder brushing his thumb along his knuckles, as they kept their hands intertwined while they got down off the ride.

Taehyung pulled out his phone as he had previously heard a notification when he was on the attraction.

Jungkook blinked when he noticed the smile gracing on the male's lips growing in a smirk as he he read the checked the recieving message. But it was also evident how he could see a gush of dusted blush on his cheeks in broad daylight.

"Tae?" He called out with utmost curiosity lacing his voice, and blinked feverishly when a hand snaked around his waist and tugged him closer towards Taehyung's frame. "T-hey will see us.." he tried to part away, while looking around to see if they are being caught by Jieun and Jisso.

Taehyung softly chuckled, not letting the younger leave his embrace as he mumbled quite freely, "Come with me," voice soft and gentle, dragging the Koo-fusef Jungkookie by his waist.

The blondie shifted his gaze around, matching Taehyung's urgent steps as he was being led by him, seeing they were approaching towards an area which had less shops and basically a rare uncrowded part of the carnival.

"Tae? Why are we here?" Jungkook eyed the elder, "They must be waiting for us," thinking they are sneaking away.

His smile lightening more at the curiosity and confusion drilling from Jungkook's words and actions, "They messaged me sating they are in the food court.."

Jungkook ceased his eyebrows, "So, shouldn't we likego there?" He took a quick glance around, "What are we doing here?" Tilting his head slightly, though his arms relaxing in Taehyung's hold as he percieve the girls weren't near them.

To say, there were less shouting and cheerings of humans, sort of serenity flowing in the air of the moment, with trees shielding from the sunlight and the open blue sky with seemingly soft clouds.

"Do you want to go?"

Taehyung's words made him snap his attention back on the male, as he felt his mind whirling and got the realisation. Widening his eyes at the obvious suggestive question.

Kim Taehyung ㅡhe never just beat around the bushes with his words, does he...?

Though it was soon the latter's turn to dilate his eyes and trace his gaze at the sudden leaning face of Jungkook, near him, and his wordsㅡtaking him slightly off-gaurd.

"What you think I want.." It wasn't a question from the blonde, as he trailed his eyes down at his boyfriend's lips, liking how there's no presence nearby.

A smirk made its way on Taehyung's face, as he turned the younger towards him with his hands around his back and tugging him closer, rubbing his palms up and down his clothed skin.

Jungkook gulped with his lips stayimg parted and gravitating his gaze at his face, it was an understatement to admire how the brunette seemed to elevate his heart beat with small yet significant actions.

The elder leaned his face and their breath fanned agaisnt eachother merely, making Jungkook gulp again when he saw how attentively Taehyung seemed to trace his gaze agaisnt his skin, and it took him strength to not close his eyes as he heard the whispery voice as he leaned toaards his ears,

"If I..really know what you want then," Before he matched his unwavering gaze again, "You would like to come with me..."

Jungkook's eyebrow arched slightly, sounding quite a bit mischievous with him seeming to gently hild him closer. However, it was anything that blonde was willing to give up, placing his arms up to curl around Taehyung's sgoulder, he gazed up at him. "Take me wherever you want," a soft smiled resting on his lips.