CH11

Jungkook bowed gently at the judges, and in a moment walked out the glass door to enter the practice room, seeing next contestants lining up while a girl who was also there for the audition praised.

"You danced well, I'm sure you will get selected."

Jungkook smiled, "Thank you, all the best to you too," and after the short exchange, he grabbed his backpack to pull out his waterbottle and phone, he took a long gulps of water, feeling his heart still pacing emphasizingly.

He checked the time, it was almost time and he bit his lips when he remembered Taehyung had asked him to call when he's all done, so without giving himself the time to hesitate he quickly dialled his number, feeling flustered at the caller name he had set himself, 'Love'

His doe eyes instantly noticed the call getting accepted, and gulped heavily at the deep voice resonating from the speaked.

"Hey.."

Jungkook merely took a moment to gather his thoughts cause jumbling feelings at the brunette's gentle voice just really shook his nerves.

Jungkook blinked, holding the ohone close to his ears, "Uh, I'm-i'm done, so.." trailing off when he heard him reply.

"Come to the waiting area, I'm waiting for you here.." 

The blonde tilted his head, "Waiting area?" He repeated just to make sure cause how did Taehyung figured to wait for him in the waiting area in the company building.

"Yeah,"

"Oh, Okay-I'll be there..right now," He said and heard him humming.

"See you soon.."

Jungkook softly smiled when he heard him saying with a chuckle, and he mused the moment in the car, making his heart flutter. "Okay," he smiled, "Okay then.." 

After the call ended, inserting his phone inside his jogger's pocket, packing his bag and pulled it by the straps he jolted down towards the mentioned area, only to be there as soon as possible, the want to see the elder increased with each step he took.

Seeing the signs and also partially eyeing the interiors in slight amazement, he stopped in front of a door when he noticed the label on it was written as- Waiting room

The blonde gulped, his heart hammering to realise it was just the mere door blocking him and Taehyung, but he couldnt wait to see him anymore anyway.

Forwarding his hand to twist the door knob, he slightly pushed it open and peeked his head a little to check if he was intruding or in any wrong room. But his heart skipped at the sight of Kim Taehyung, lounging on the black sofa with crossrd legs and hands crossed over his knees, but his eyes were focusing on the person sitting on the next couch to whom he was talking with a certain glee.

"Its bad how we just accidentally ghost eachother," Taehyung chuckled, but possessing a guilty undertone.

"Still I never thought like I will meet you here.." The other male smiled hard which made his eyes closed with cheeks rising up, And Jungkook wondered if he can even see while smiling..

The brunette shook his head with a faint laugh at his words, but let his gaze lead o where he heard his name beng called.

"Tae.." Jungkook blinked, silently inviting himself but still holding on the door knob and gulped when he met his eyes.

Taehyung's lips stretched further in a smile, "hey," seeing how adorable the younger seemed even in his unsure stance.

Jungkook shyly mumbled, "hi.." and stepped in the room.