CHAPTER EIGHT

She again turns to look at him to find him busy looking at the screen. Her heart hasn't stopped fluttering since she saw her picture in his wallet.

How?

When?

Where?

She has a thousands of questions running wildly in her mind but her heart is busy creating havoc which makes it impossible for her to concentrate on her mind.

She recalls everytime Armaan sat and looking right in her eyes, he declared his love for that girl. He said he'd love her even when she is not his. He'd always love her and be there for her. He adored her with words and each time he talked about her,  he smiles so beautifully staring in her eyes. Love and affection clearly visible in his eyes and so much promises to love and cherish his girl.

That girl is her. The girl Armaan loves is her!!

Her heart takes another slow dip before it again starts beating the same way making her want to scream.

She wants to scream and tell the whole world. But not until she confronts him. Not until he tells her that he loves her. Not until, she hears those beautiful magical words from him.

She fiddles in her seat and looks at him again. He turns to her and raises his brows. Shaking her head she turns back to the screen not sure what she is watching.  Her heart and mind both busily concentrating on him. Aware that he is just two seats away from her but feels so  far.

Sighing,  she takes a deep breath and glancing one more time at the man who lover her and shuts her eyes. Staring at the wall is completely stupid now that all she wants to do is dream about the man sitting two seats away from her but her heart hasn't stopped somersaulting even for a second.

The beautiful date, oh, and that was just because they were just friends.

What if he confesses? What is she going to say? Does she love him too? How's she going to react? How's she going to respond? How will she ever now that she loves this beautiful man or not??

"Hey, Riddhima.." she hears and opens her eyes to look at Armaan who's standing with a huge smile.

"You slept while watching the movie.." he grins and gives her his hand,"it's over."

"Huh?"

"The movie.." he says and looks at the screen,"everyone is getting out of here, we should too.."

"Umm, yeah.." she nods and gets up.

Shutting her eyes,  she groans and shakes her head,"bad idea.."

"What's wrong?" He asks as he watches her hold her hand over her neck and groan again.

"Mujhe aise sona nahi chahiye tha. Ab neck sprain ho gaya.."

He laughs making her almost glare at him but when she looks at him, she recalls what happened out in the snack room and her heart again flutters.

He loves her!

She smiles back forgetting why she was glaring at him and why she suddenly stopped.

"Chalien?"

She nods and gets up.

Walking besides him, she keeps staring at him as he talks,"kitni bakwas movie thi, that's why mai apna time inn movies me waste nahi karta.."

A guy bumps into Riddhima almost making her fall but Armaan holds her hand and holds her closer,"you okay?"

Smiling, she nods.