Chokehold - Fem!reader x Han Jisung

Shortlist: Dom!reader, Sub!Jisung, edging, degradation, crying, mention of cock rings..

summary: no summary just thinking about Jisung rn😞 just a short lil drabble

word count: 474

______________________________________

Laying on your back propped up by plush pillows underneath your hips, Jisung quickens his thrusts into you.  Heavy pants and whimpers curl into your ears as his puffs muffle themselves into your shoulder. You have one hand stroking his head with the other around his shoulder, rocking back and forth with his thrusts until he suddenly stops.

Jisung feels like his heart is beating through his skin. It's the first time in days that he's been able to fuck you without his ring on.

"I'm about to cum" he stammers out.

Your reaction is instant, going from carding your hands through the boy's hair to gripping it at his statement.

“I should’ve kept the ring on you. I thought I taught you well.” You sigh.

It was all for good reason. You made Jisung wear a cock ring since the boy always seemed to work himself up too quickly.

Scratching your nails along his scalp you lean your lips to his ear, "All that work I did for nothing hm?" Jisung shakely whimpers at your words.

"You told me you could go the whole time baby, I can't say I'm not disappointed."You sigh.

Reaching your hand in between your bodies you tightly grip the base of Jisung's cock making him sputter.

“You’re no better than a virgin Sungie, so eager you wouldn't know what to do with yourself without me.”

Jisung can only tightly shut his eyes at the tight feeling of your hand gripping the base of his cock. You can feel the patches of tears form on your shoulder, only making you smirk and tilt your head at the sight.

Gripping the base tighter you kiss the side of his head, "Come on now Ji, keep going. I know you can do it."

Sniffling and raising his head, bitten lips and glassy eyes meet your gaze. The sight makes you coo, instinctively pecking a kiss onto his cheek.

"Can you fuck me now baby? As soon as I let go you can cum. How's that sound?" You use your other hand to caress the side of the boy's face while he sniffles and gives small nods at your words, "I ca- I can do that."

You steady your grip on his cock as he starts to find a rhythm in his thrusts once again.

With your arm squeezed between the two of you Jisung's thrusts lead to you subtly working itself against your clit.

You feel a buzzing feeling build up, your moans almost mirroring Jisung's own garbled groans. "I'm close baby."

Jisung stills his hips, looking at you expectantly, "Please" he whines. You give a tight squeeze to his member, making Jisung drool a bit as he stills.

"Close for me doesn't mean, close for you hun." He only moans in acknowledgement, and resumes his sloppy thrusts.

______________________________________

Don't be shy, leave like 💕
Lobe U ❤️