Gloss - Hyunjin x Fem!reader

“Keep going baby, you’re doing so well”

Rocking your hips back in a steady rhythm you moan out at the feeling of Hyunjin’s tongue licking into you. You’re kneeling above his head with your hands holding the boy’s own, despite the fact that they’re bound tight against the bedframe with the shirt he was previously wearing.

The bed whines underneath the constant movement, with bed springs creaking with every roll of your hips and Hyunjin’s own squirming within his restraints.

The boy has been licking and sucking around your folds for who knows how long, the way he actively chases every one of your orgasms while neglecting his own is precious.

Nestled between your thighs, you can see a blissed out expression on his sweat and cum covered face. With his black hair plastered to his forehead, the contrast to the pinky blush high on his cheeks.

You comb your hands through his hair, pushing the loose strands back and away from his face, “I’m clos-” You suddenly jolt at the way Hyunjin harshly sucks at your clit, gripping at his hair and pushing him against a you as a familiar warm feeling curls in your chest. Tightening your thighs around his head, you let out an airy moan and let your jaw go slack as you cum against Hyunjin’s lips.

Panting to yourself you swing your leg over his side to lie beside the boy, now focusing on the way Hyunjin turns to you with a far away look in his eyes and a pearly gloss on his lips. Hyunjin always looked so pretty with cum on his lips. And you knew he loved it too. Tied up just to be used for your pleasure, and brought down to his place as your cum whore.

Sitting back on the bed with his arms still bound and legs open, Hyunjin’s cock lies pressed against his chest, neglected and twitching in a puddle of his own release.

Trailing a hand over the boy’s chest and collecting some of his cum on your finger you lock eyes with the panting boy, “How many times have you cum Jinnie?” You whisper.

Still catching his breath, Hyunjin whines as you circle your fingers around the tip of his cock awaiting his answer. Swallowing and shaking in his bounds he tries to reply, but can only manage another strangled moan. Giggling to yourself you raise your coated fingers towards his lips to paint Hyunjin’s cum over his parted lips, “Don’t try to answer if you can’t honey.” You say.

Pushing your fingers further past his wet lips, the boy whines around the digits as they pass over his tongue. Moaning at the taste of his own cum, Hyunjin’s eyes start to water as you start to finger fuck his throat.

“You ought to yourself, covered in sweat and cum whining like a slut” You press. Hyunjin lets out a deep groan, shutting his eyes tight at the way his cock twitches at your words. “I could do anything to you and you would take it so well wouldn’t you” Looking back up at you, Hyunjin nods slowly at your words. Pulling your fingers from Hyunjin’s mouth you lean close to the boy’s ear, “And you’re gonna take it cause you’re my what?”

His chest was starting to rise and fall as he writhed restlessly, “I-i’m your cum whore”

Smiling at his desperation, you lick a small stripe along his ear, “Never forget that.”

______________________________________

Don't be shy, leave like 💕
Lobe U ❤️