Sweet Dreams - Chris x Fem Reader

Shortlist: sub!bang chan, soft dom!fem reader, mommy kink, babying, handjob, unnegotiated kink.

Word count: 778

Summary: Chan usually waits for you to return home from work so you can go to sleep together, but it seems there’s more to it.

______________________________________

  Dropping off your keys and toeing off your shoes, the  apartment is silent. It's a strange feeling seeing Chris usually can't wait for you to get home from work so you can join him in bed.

Walking down the hall, the bedroom is illuminated by the amber glow bedside lamp with Chan seemingly asleep underneath the covers.

With a fond smile you busy yourself with your nightly routine and wash up for bed. Now donning a large shirt and shorts, you lightly pad over to the bed. Reaching to pull up the sheets to slip beside the brunette he stirs and turns towards you with a drowsy smile dusted across his face.

Surprised by his movement, you still, “Channie, I didn’t mean to wake you up”

“I was never asleep”, sensing your worry he continues,” I wanted to be asleep before you got back.” You can hear the uncertainty in his words, as if he curses himself for bringing it up in the first place. “Chris, what do you mean? If you wanted to go to sleep instead of waiting on me some nights that’s fine. I don’t want you to do something you don’t have to hun.”

His eyes look downward into the covers as you climb into the bed and face him.  He pouts to himself, “The thing is that-”, shrinking in on himself Chan goes to nose at your collar making you instinctively cradle his head against you. Clearing his throat his words come out as nearly a whisper, “I- I kind of do need to though."

When you try to pull away and question the man he burrows himself back into you with a whimper, "I just like how you hold me an-and I really like when you cradle my head against your chest like now. You make me feel so fuzzy and warm, but I wanted tonight to be like the night I proved to myself that I could do it by myself you know, but I just couldn't."

Pausing to look up with anxious eyes Chris mouths at your exposed collar,"I need you, but I don't want to be too dependent on you."

With that you take your hands and cup the sides of Chan's face, moving him to look at you face to face with a fond smile, “Baby what if I like doing this hm? I love it when you wait on me, my pretty boy waiting for me to come home and tuck him in." A small squeak at your words escapes the brunette as you move your hands down his sides and under his shirt, making the pale skin flush. "You might be too small to do it on your own baby, but I'll always be here to ease you down."

Squirming in your embrace Chris practically melts at your words, "Your baby." As if he's trying to place the pet name on his tongue correctly he repeats the doting term like a chant on your skin.

"How do you feel Chrissy?" You ponder. His face is heating up with the tender touches now traveling towards his waistband. His lack of response only eggs you on more, with your hands now traveling to fondle  his hardening member. "Do you feel a little hot hun? Tell me what you want."

"I-i want your hands on me m-mommy." He shakely replies. The last part coming out as a moan when you start to flick at the tip of his cock. Mommy. The title makes your face heat,"Anything else my lovely? Tell your mommy what you want."

"Your lips", and within a beat of silence you attach your lips to his plush one in a feverish kiss. Rolling Chan onto his back and straddling him under the covers you break apart with a line of spit connecting you to his reddened lips. "Let's get these pants off then."

Instantaneously Chris raises his hips eagerly, inviting you to pull down his shorts and boxers to unveil his pitifully hard cock. "Aw is this for me?" You giggle. Moaning at your words, Chris bucks up into the air. "Please mommy, I need you. I need your ha-" cutting him off with another kiss as you lean over his torso you start to stroke the leaking member with your other hand gripping his hair.

Quickening your strokes and clawing your nails at his scalp you moan out into Chris' mouth, teeth colliding in a sloppy kiss as he cums into your fist with a gasp. Lying limply under you Chris takes his time to catch his breath with you.

And as you comb nimble fingers through his hair once again, he sleeps.

______________________________________

Don't be shy, leave like 💕
Lobe U ❤️