Chapter 21

The wedding was beautiful. Emma and Draken's vows made me in tears. The ceremony went smoothly and now we're here at the reception it's a ballroom hall inside the hotel. The Toman members are dancing on the dance floor. It's nice to see them again after a long time. They're just like what they are in High school funny and playful.

I sip my wine as I watch Takemichi and Pah-chin getting wild on the dance floor. Chifuyu and Baji are cheering for them. Angry and Smiley are dancing like they have their own world, Mitsuya is shaking his head while watching his friends, and Draken and Emma are laughing.

"You're not gonna dance?" Said a man who stands beside me.

"Nah, I'm just gonna enjoy watching them from a distance." I took another sip from my wine.

"Shinichiro Sano, Brother of the bride, Single." He gave me his hand for a handshake, I looked at his hands and look up to see him, He looks exactly like Mikey.

"Y/N, Best friend of the bride. Stripper." I said as I accept his handshake offer.

He chuckled. "Witty, I like it."

I looked at him, confused.

"What's with the confused look?" He asked.

"Nothing, normally the guy will excuse himself if I said that I am a stripper. So I made it a habit that if guys came to hit on me I'll tell them that I'm a stripper so they'll leave me alone. Oh my god, how many times did I said the word stripper?"

Shinichiro laughs "You're funny" He sips on his wine. "For me, there's nothing wrong in being a stripper. As far as I know, it's not illegal." He said and looked at the dance floor, I smiled and look there too.

"How come I've never seen you?"

"Emma and I were best friends when we were in the first year of high school then I leave Tokyo after the school year ended."

"Don't tell me you're Mikey's ex-girlfriend?"

I just nod.

"Did you know that you're the reason why he became a millionaire?"

"Yeah, Emma told me."

"Of course." He chuckled.

As I watch them having fun my eyes caught Mikey and that girl making out in the corner of the dance floor. I drink the wine straight that made me cough.

"Mikey," Shinichiro whispered. He then looks at me and hands me his handkerchief.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah." I take his handkerchief and wipe the wine in the corner of my lips.

"Please excuse my brother's behavior, He's not like that on normal days."

"Oh no, It's fine. We broke up ages ago." I put my wine glass on the table and took the bottle instead.

"That doesn't look like fine to me, you're about to chug a whole bottle of wine."

"I'm just celebrating Emma's wedding! I'm so happy to see that she married the person that she really loves." Tears suddenly stream down. "Yes, it's about the wedding." I force a laugh. "This is just happy tears." I drink the wine directly from the bottle.

"Y/N," Shinichiro said in a gentle tone.

"No, Nope!" I pointed at him. "Don't give me that pity look. I'm good." I then start to walk away.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I need some fresh air. Don't come with me." I said as I continue to walk.