Chapter 27

It's Sunday today and it is also my rest day. I am lying on my bed thinking of a plan on how I will spend my Sunday, Maybe I can meet up with Emma or visit Aiko or... I visit Aiko this morning and meet with Emma this afternoon. I am busy thinking when I heard a knock.

"Y/N?" A soft voice said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any plans for today?"

"I haven't decided yet if I'll ask Emma if she wants to meet or visit Aiko."

"Wanna go on a date?"

I run to the door and open it. I almost stumble. Mikey is leaning at the side of the door.

"Date?"

"Yeah. I cancel all my meetings today. It's my rest day too."

"S-Sure! But where adults go on a date?"

Mikey smirk "Be ready within an hour."

************

"Is this the..." My eyes widened and my smile extends to my ears.

Mikey nods

"Ahhhh! It brings back so many memories." I said as I clap my hands. We're here at the theme park where Mikey gave me the necklace.

"I can't change the eight years that I wasted but we can rewrite it now and make new memories," Mikey said, I stop from clapping and look at him. He gazes at me with his soft expression, my heart instantly melts. I extend my hand to him and smile, he gladly accepts it. I pull his hand and look at his wrist.

"You kept it?" I asked. Mikey nods, smiling. I reach for my neck and pull the chain of my necklace.

"Ta-da!" I walk closer to show it to him. "I treasured this."

He touches the necklace and rubs the pendant with his thumb. "My moon." He whispers.

*************

"Horror house?" He looks at me with his really? Look. I nod excitedly.

"Are you sure? Because the last time we went here you almost climb to my back."

"That was before! I was young and a scaredy-cat back then but now I'm an adult! I am not afraid anymore." I proudly said.

"Okay! You said so." He holds my hand and went inside.

Oh boy...

"Is it me or it's scarier now than last time?" I can feel Mikey smirking in the dark.

"Don't smirk at me."

"I'm not smirking."

"I can feel~ Ahhhhhh!" I hold on to Mikey's arms. "Why are these jump scares are too realistic!" I said as I cling to Mikey.

"No! I will never go back here ever again!" I added.

"You said that last time." He chuckled. "You haven't change Y/N"

It's just the first ride but I feel like my energy was drained. I am sitting at the bench while Mikey is buying some refreshments.

I look around and there are a lot of people. I feel so happy right now that I'm starting to feel afraid.

I shake my head. No, Y/N! Nothing bad is going to happen. Just enjoy this day! Okay? You wished for it before and now it's happening! so don't waste it on some stupid thoughts.