Chapter 32

Izana

An old man throws an envelope in front of me. I pick it up and open it. There's a picture of a girl that made my eyes widen. "Kidnap her, threaten her, torture her I don't care just make her pay for my daughter's heartbreak." He then snaps his finger and a man with a black suit came to me opening a briefcase full of cash. I stare at it for a moment.

"I Understand."

*******

Y/N moves from the sofa. She slowly opens her eyes.

"Hello again." I greeted her. She immediately sits and holds her head.

"Careful. You might have a concussion." I added.

"Izana," she muttered.

"In the flesh." I cross my legs. "No hard feelings, It's just a job. Someone paid me two million yen to torture you. I wonder who you pissed this time?"

"Wait... Stop. You're not like this." She said.

"Do you still believe that I'm not evil?" I laughed. "I don't know if you're stupid or what."

"What are you planning to do?" She looks around.

"Well the one who paid me said to torture you, threaten you anything we want so I'm thinking of playing a game." I lean closer to her. "If Mikey comes and saves the day which I know he will because you're missing then It's two birds in one stone for me. That motherfucker took everything from me, My company. The black dragon... Everything."

Mikey

"Y/N is nowhere to be found. When you called me I immediately went to her apartment but I cannot find her. I asked around and they said they saw her leave the apartment this morning." Sanzu reports.

"Fuck! I knew it! They planned something!" I slammed the table in front of me. Not again! Not Y/N getting in danger because of me.

"Also, I found some links to the chairman and Tenjiku. The chairman hires them for his dirty jobs, kidnapping and killing anyone who wronged them or what they think wrongs them. They are one dangerous pair."

"Izana," I whisper. "You have the address of their hideout?"

"Yes."

"Give it to me." Sanzu hand me an envelope. I loosen my tie and stand up. "Let's go."

I walk out from my penthouse, My heart beats so fast and I'm sweating like a pig. My walk became sprint, I'm scared! I'm scared that something bad will happen to her. I hope Izana didn't do anything to her because if that happens all hell will break loose. We reach the exit of the hotel, I got stunned when I saw bikes everywhere.

"I called them," Sanzu said.

"Oi! Are you planning on going there alone again?" Ken-chin said smirking.

"We will not let you," Mitsuya added.

"Oh yes! Long time no fight." Baji said as he snaps his knuckles.

I looked around and I saw my men. The Toman's division captains and vice-captains, my friends.

Ken-chin drives the motorcycle in front of me. "I took care of it." He said.

"My CB250T..." I paused. "Thank you Ken-chin! Thank you guys!"

We all drove to Tenjiku's hideout. We saw a lot of men outside like they know that we are coming and they are waiting for us. We all get off of our bikes and walk towards them.