2

19:20

Waiting was definitely not Minjee's thing.

She sigh for the hundred times as she tap her shoe on the dirt in front of the fence of the hidden forest. It was the night where the two had decided to meet before entering the forest together.

She glance at her wrist before pulling out her phone and open the messenger app seeing an unread messages from the person she has been waiting for.

Stupid Hyunie

Hey girl
Sorry I couldn't come
Mom just announced a
Last minute meeting
Sorry
18:12

Minjee grit her teeth. Stupid me, I should have confirmed it beforehand. Rolling her eyes, she stood up from the benches she found ages ago, dusting her pants while scanning the empty park.

She was about to walk away when her eyes was met with another golden's one on the other side of the fence.

The stare last a little longer when she rub her eyes to confirm she wasn't hallucinating. As she gaze back to the spot, it was gone like it was never there before.

She frown, tilting her head to the side, eyeing to the other side before shooking her head and walking away. I was definitely hallucinating. But unaware to her was the heavy breathing of a werewolf.

The group of werewolves were getting ready to go hunt for tonight since it's already the end of the week.

Every weekend, they will all go to hunt in the forest except for Jeno, Johnny and Lucas who will switch with each other to guard the pack every weekend since apparently they're the strongest.

It's always a different side of forest every week just to avoid from interacting with a human or other pack of werewolves.

Johnny and Jeno was currently getting ready as Lucas agreed on staying instead and they will be joining the other wolves hunting in group.

Group 1

Renjun
Ten
Hendery
Sungchan
Yangyang

Group 2

Taeyong
Taeil
Chenle
Winwin
Yuta

Group 3

Mark
Jaehyun
Xiojun
Jisung
Shotaro
Jeno

Group 4

Doyoung
Haechan
Jungwoo
Jaemin
Kun
Johnny

"As usual, who got the least hunt, will clean the mansion for the whole week" Haechan announced with a cheeky smile knowing his group never got the penalties after all these years.

They gather infront of their mansion, before taking off to the different side of the forest, far away from the pack. The walk contains with jokes and games going around while some was running with the other chasing him, trying to get to their destination first.

"I'm first!"

Chenle happily shout as Jisung and the 00's liners walk after him with Jaemin, who's currently the least competitive wolves ever, being the last wolves to enter the area.