11

"Class dismissed"

Chatters became louder second by second as all the students pack their things. Both Minjee and Hyunwoo get out of the classroom and approach their locker which is the opposite of each other.

"Where did you ran off to, yesterday?" Minjee look up at him and grin sheepishly "Oh, I was late for work... So, yeah"

Hyunwoo roll his eyes "At least give me some money, I'm the one that paid for your food" Minjee giggle and ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry, okay?" They both walk in the cafeteria and took their food and seat themselves on an empty table.

"Anyway, What topic will you choose for the festival" she looked up at him in confusion, mouth full of food "What festival?"

Hyunwoo made a disgusted look and replied blankly "Eat your food first and it's the Supernatural Festival that Ms. Park has talked about"

Minjee nodded in recognition and now swallow her food before speaking "We should choose a topic?"

The boy just nodded and took a bite from his burger. Minjee squinted her eyes, mind wondered about all the species of supernatural she know and choose the only one she's interested of.

"Well, werewolves, I think?" Minjee turn toward her friend and ask the same thing to the latter "What about you?"

Hyunwoo swallow his food and purse his lips before replying "I think... Vampire?" Minjee eyed him with a weird look.

"Suddenly? I thought you'll be interested in like... Werewolves or siren?" Hyunwoo chuckle "Exactly, I wanted to choose the one I don't even have a slight interested on, so I can know more about them"

Hyunwoo smile proudly as Minjee deadpanned "I know, I'm wise, aren't I?"

"No, you're weird"

Hyunwoo glared at her as Minjee shrugged and continue eating her food. Sighing, he shook his head and muttered under his breath which Minjee fortunately didn't hear.

"You'll be the death of me one day"

"I'll be the reason you're dead one day!!"

Doyoung growled as Taeyong kept mocking him, his hands holding the younger's book.

"You won't!"

"I will!"

"You won't!!"

"I Will!!"

"What's happening here?" Yuta asked Lucas, seeing both Doyoung and Taeyong kept running around while shouting insult to each other.

"Just Doyoung wanting to kill Taeyong" the tall boy said unbotheredly and sip on his morning coffee, watching everything unfold Infront of him as if it's a daily routine, which is true.

Yuta sighed and took a seat beside Lucas on the counter, pouring himself a good tea "Hey hyung, I want to ask something" Yuta hummed in response.

"How does it felt like to meet your mate?" Yuta recalled the time when he met Minjee in the cafe shop "Well, basically, you felt like protecting her with all your might" he started, recalling her beautiful smile.

"She will stay beautiful in your eyes even if she isn't in others. You will feel like you wanted to be as close to her as possible and never letting go"

Lucas admired his hyungs very much, but now, all he feel is jealousy "Must be nice" he muttered under his breath.

Yuta chuckled and ruffled his hair "You'll find yours too, sooner or later" the older smiled once again and stood up to help  after seeing Doyoung choking Taeyong to death on the sofa.

Xiojun, who has watched and heard everything, sigh, looking down at his ring.

I hope I'll meet mine too.

"Minho?"

Minjee called out as she opened the cafe door slowly. Seeing not one soul in the shop, she went to the staff room and started preparing for today.

She turns the sign to open and went back behind the counter. Not long after, customers began entering as Minjee do all the works by herself.

"Enjoy your meals" Minjee smiled sweetly at the little girl who grin cutely before running out, meeting her parents.

Minjee sigh and took a glance at the front door before going to the staff room. It's a rest time, so she sat on the back, eating some brownies she just baked.

"When will he come?" She muttered under her breath and as if he heard her, Minho came right through the staff door.

Minjee stood up a little surprised by his sudden appearance and crossed her arms "Why are you late? I had to do everything on my own, thank god customers weren't that many today"

She pouted and Minho just chuckle before walking to her "I'm sorry, okay? Something came up earlier" he look at her innocently.

She rolled her eyes at his attempt to convince her "At least give me a call or something, okay? I was worried for you"

"Oh, so you do care about me?" Minho sent her a teasing look as Minjee slapped his arm with red cheeks "You know I do care about you, right?!"

She pouted and turn away from him, sulking. Minho patted her head with a light chuckle "I know"

Haechan sat on his bed in silence. He looked down and played with his finger.

His head is full of thoughts and one of them is how he shared mate with the most of his brother. But he knew he has to tell his real brothers to prepare them beforehand.

He closed his eyes and let himself fell on the bed "Haechan?" Someone call him from outside as he can heard the door open but is too tired to open his eyes.

Footsteps sound was nearing him every second as the person call him again "Haechan? Why are you here?"

Haechan opened his eyes seeing Johnny stood Infront of him "Shouldn't you be eating lunch right now?"

The older ask again, now sitting beside him "Not Hungry" He replied shortly.

Johnny sighed and lay down beside the younger, feeling something's bothering him "You know you can tell me or any of us if you have a problem"

The older turn his head to the younger "You didn't face all of these alone Hyuck" hearing his nickname after almost 5 years made him flinch.

Johnny noticed this and patted the younger shoulder. Is he still thinking about what had happened?. The older couldn't help but thought of it, after hearing Haechan gulping after the older has patted his shoulder.

Eyeing him, Johnny stood up, deciding to leave the younger alone for now "Come down when you're hungry, don't starve yourself"

But before he could reached the door, the younger call him making him turn around "Yes?"

Haechan was currently sitting on his bed, fiddling with his finger "Can I tell you something?" Johnny smiled and walk up to him "Of course, you can"

Haechan pursed his lips "Promise you won't tell the others?" The younger look up at his brother with a puppy eyes while the older just simply agreed.

Haechan sigh and tell his brother what has been bothering him all night.

"I met my mate"