⎡𝟯𝟰⎦

⎡𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢⎦

It's been a day since Yoongi ate at my place, but I can't get his words out of my head. Something from hell is coming... for me? What could it be? Who could it be? I only know Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix, Changbin, and Chan. Felix, Chan, and Seungmin can't come to earth, so I'm left with Changbin and Jeongin. I'm not really close with those two, so they shouldn't have any reason to come to see me. I don't think they'd leave their boyfriends in hell anyway.

So what could Yoongi be talking about?

Agh, all of this is messing with my head. I shake the thoughts away and grab a towel to wipe my sweat. The last class in my schedule is over, so I can go home now. I mean, I can go home, but it's been a long time since I've had fun. Mom is at her friend's house too, so there really isn't anything I have to go back home for. I've only taught three classes today, so it's not too late either.

Perfect. 

I can finally a well-deserved break from all this drama and thinking. I take a shower in the locker room and put my dirty clothes into my bag. I leave the studio and walk towards the place I have in mind. Once I get there, I enter the code into the keypad and the door opens. I look around and smile when I see nothing's changed. I've been here countless times throughout my life, but it feels like I haven't seen the place for months. 

"Minho! Hey man, it's been a while!" I look at the owner of the voice and smile. Park Seongwha, my best friend. "Hey Hwa! You're right, it's been way too long since I came here. I had to, uh, take care of my mom for a few weeks." He pulls me into a hug and smiles when he backs away. "Yeah, I heard about the accident. Is she okay now?" "She's doing great. Going to physical therapy, but she's recovering fast."

We walk through the hallway and go inside a room. Inside, a lot of people are there. Mostly strangers, but some people we know. This building is a hangout for all the people around my age in this neighborhood. When I was 5 or 6 years old, a group of teens found this place when it was abandoned. They fixed it up and told a bunch of kids about it. Ever since then, everyone came over here to hang out and have fun. We all got older, but no one stopped coming here in their free time.

"Minhooooo! There you are~ WoOw, it's been sooooo long!" I look at Hongjoong, another one of my best friends, who is clearly drunk right now. "Hey Joong, you look like you're having fun." "Yeahhhhh I am! You should get drunk too~" he says, shoving a bottle of alcohol into my hands. I mean, I'm an adult. I work to get my bills paid and I take good care of my family.

It won't hurt to let loose and get wasted every now and then, right?

I smile and bring the bottle to my lips, taking a big gulp of the drink. It doesn't take long to feel the burn in my throat. But instead of scrunching my face up like I usually do, I smile even wider. The loud music, colorful lights, the alcohol, being with my friends; I missed all of this so much.