𝟎𝟎𝟎 | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ
11:39 ᴘᴍ
ʏ/ɴ & ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴅᴏʀᴍ

A full moon was out, lighting the night sky

A full moon was out, lighting the night sky. Cars driving pass one another as pedestrians with umbrellas walked trying to get to their destinations and others running not to get rained on. People closing their stores for the night, others trying to get late night food from open fast food restaurants. It was a quiet night, surprisingly.

Back in your dorm, you were in the bathroom tying your black do-rag on top of your box braids. Once you finish you looked in the mirror checking yourself out until you smelled a foul odor. You turned around to see your roommate, Power pulling up her pants and looking at the turd she dropped.

"nice! it's a big one!" she exclaimed. you sighed and went back at looking at yourself in the mirror. Power stopped examining her shit and skipped over to you wrapping her hands around your waist and laying her head on your shoulder.

you chuckled at her actions, "don't touch me with your shitty hands, Power."

"awwww come on, Y/n! you people are so annoying!"

"you people?" you turn around so your back was on the sink and you and power was facing each other. your playful face turned into a more serious one.

"I-I didn't mean that! I don't mean....you...people...I mean people that-" the blonde tried to defend herself in a hurry so you wouldn't be mad but before she could finish you bursted out laughing. eventually after power realized that you were joking she joined in with the laughter.

you two left the bathroom and plopped down on power's bed. you two stared at the ceiling talking about whatever came to mind. this went on for maybe 47 minutes until you got a text. you sighed, picking up your phone to see the one person you expect to text you this late.

tittie lover😯
open your door
i have snacks
me and aki wanna watch a movie!

you
my guy....it's like 12-

tittie lover😯
yes yes ik but just open
the fucking door
read at 12:26

you sighed and forced power to open the door. she got up and headed towards the door. she peeped through the peep hole first then opened it.

"yo!!!" denji greeted stepping into the room, aki following behind.

"we got drinks." aki spoke tiredly. he looked like denji had just forced him out of his slumber, took him to the store in the rain and walked all the way back home only for denji to drag him to our dorms.

"we should watch a movie! i heard euphoria's new season is out!" power exclaimed.

"that's a show, not a movie, dumbass." you stated, facepalming yourself.