chapter 5: Granny's words

I woke up. What day is it. I grab my phone and unlock the screen. On the background i see a picture of me and my best friend. Suddenly i sit straight up in my bed and my eyes are Hurting.

'It's the day of my first choice. My best friend... she can be dead today. And it doesnt matter wich one to choose. It will be my fault anyways'

I sight

'ellen? Are you talking to yourself? '

Great. Mom heard me talking.

'Yeah. Nothing to worry about'

She must think that I'm a concern.. taking to myself.

'Call me if you need anything. I'll be at work. Breakfast and thea is ready!'

I smile. Shes such a sweetheart

'Thanks mom! Now go. I'll be fine. You don't wanna miss work'

No seriously. She has an amazing job as vet.

'Alright thanks honey take care'

'Will do' i say and then i can hear her footsteps leave the door.

I walk to my laptop and grab it. When i open google i type in

'Ghosts of departed family membes' and hit search

'No... no... no thats not it... wait a minute. can i see ghosts of my family members? And can they threathen me? This is a forum!'

I press on the link and while my computer loads i grab the note from the mysterious dead grandma.

Can i see ghosts of family members?  And can they threathen or hurt me?
Dear readers,
My dad was departed last week, and yesterday i was sleeping and suddenly i woke up and saw him standing next to me. At first i thought i was dreaming but then he threathened to kill me. How?

'Well lets see the answers...
You CANT see family members. Well, you can but it would be very very unlikely and rare. Most of the time when you see spirit its ghosts that have never been solid on the earth. Or ghosts who pretend to be your beloved family. '

I'm shocked. I didnt know ghosts could actually fake something

Well i guess i have some answers now. It's probably not my granny. Or i have some special gift that she really is granny. But then i dont understand, why would she play mindgames on me?

Ghosts POV

She really doesnt understand does she? I hear everything she says. She doesnt know im really her granny? You know, she has to understand what im doing. Im going to make her choose between someone close and herself one day. I know she wouldnt let herself get killed so she will choose the other. I'm just preparing her now. I never got the attention from my granddaughter i wanted when i lived. I wanted a happy life with her. I wanted her to come to me for dinner after school. I wanted to play with her when she was little. But no, those stupid friends of her came first. She didnt had time for me. Now im going to get them all killed so she finally has all her attention right here, to me.

I just hope it all works out