chapter 10: Focus

A/N: A friend of mine has got the lawyer role for this chapter, so this is a real person yeahhh ! enjoy reading.

***

I'm in some sort of dark room... I think it's an interrogation room. I hate it in here. I'm claustrophobic and i want to go. I search around the room for any exits. none

At that moment a soft cracking sound fills the room and a dark intimidating man walks in. It's not Bruce, i don't know this guy but he has an FBI badge.

"so young lady, why are you in here? shouldn't you be going out and have fun with friends?"

"at first, you know why i'm here because your team brought me here, stupid question. And second my best friend is murdered, so no i can't go out with her." i started talking, trying to act as neutral as possible.

He looks at me and smiles, i hate that smile. It's ugly.

"starting to get an attitude? You don't really seem to be very sad about your best friend being killed yesterday? do you"

I shouldn't be getting agry... i shouldn't i shouldn't....

"i want my lawyer" I say as I look right into his eyes. "And my mom"

he sights and smiles. "ah a lawyer. Only guilty people want and need lawyers. But sure we will get you one. And we'll call your mother". he smiles in a creepy way and then walks away as his assistant walks along. seems like some new guy working here. he looks shy and lost.

a hour later, what feels like hours, theres a knock on the door. the security guard opens it and a young lady with a black suitcase walks in. Shes small and skinny, with beautiful blonde hair and deep brown-green eyes. she smiles softly at me as she walks towards me. she gives me her hand and i shake it. i smile at her.

"hey, i'm Dana" The women said smiling. she looks nice, nicer then all those other people around here. She probably belongs somewhere else.

i smile at her "hey, im Ellen Mccarter, who are you?"

"i'm your lawyer" she smiles again, shes absolutely stunning. "i'm here to prove your innocence and get you out in no time little girl" She whisperes softly. Her voice sounds caring, and motherly.

"Thankyou, because no one around here believes me"

"i know, i know darlin. so lets get to the facts"

i nod and together we start writing down things i've seen and things that happened. we sort out the police record and i'll write down everything that is not true. I hope Dana is good enough to prove my innocence to the judge. Tomorrow is court. We'll see what happens. for now, focus.

focus