chapter ! sixteen

not at me just realising that this story already has 1.53k reads-
i mean, tysm :))  </3

▬▬▬▬▬▬

hoon-ie <3/jake

hey buddy!
i'm here

where you at?

no, i'm not quoting ateez rn
hey! u said you would've been here!
did you... did you lie to me?

no, u wouldn't
right-?

the performance is about to begin
oh, maybe you're sick!
sorry for bothering you
but u could've at least told me😒👌
delivered

▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

jake shutted down his phone as the performance was now starting for real.
he knew that day there were a lot of people performing, but still he wanted to see sunghoon and give him support vìeven if it wasn't physically.

also, sunghoon would've been the last one to give the performance as he was one of the most popular.

the australian patiently waited 'till his turn - he also prayed every existent god just for sunghoon to fully attemp the famous triple axel he couldn't do - and finally the younger by just some months could be seen on the ice skating ring.

he politely bowed at every side of the grandstands and took his position before the music could begin.

jake put his full concentration on sunghoon, eventho he was slightly concerned for hoon.
he was looking at him as if he was the most treasure in the whole wolrd, because he loved him so much.

i mean, no homo, but as a fan would love their idol.

right when the song was about to end sunghoon spaced out a little, looking onto jake's direction - jake told him, thinking he was hoon, his sit - and smiled, showing his little dimples before going for his jump.

every person in the stadium held their breath, mayne they were afraid, or maybe just for the suspence, but everyone were nervous.

and?

and.

and he did it.

he completed the triple axel perfectly and at the end of the song he got a standing ovation by the whole public.
jake was so happy at that moment that he took out his phone from the pocket and immediately wrote to his friend.

hoon-ie <3/jake

you could've at least told me😒👌

hey! sunghoon did it 
he did that mf triple axel 
fuck im about to scream

ya, where are youuuu
i feel ghosted.
delivered

jake waited a little more meanwhile the public was exiting the place, 'till there was no one.
he sighed, about to get up but someone of the staff stopped him which kinda scared him.

04:47 pm - kakaotalk
hoon-ie <3 follow the person in white shirt.

his phone vibrated, showing this notification and since he belived in hoon he dis as told, but first he replied

that's sus bro.
send

he went to the backstage but there were just some random people and other ice skaters.
the woman that walked him until there pointed a small room, all white with some couches placed and she told him to go over the angle.

with small steps he did as told, and when he was about to reach the place he heard a familiar voice at his left.

"i ordered some coke since you like it."