chapter ! say the name

"i ordered coke since you like it,"
a voice at his right snapped him, making him turn around for then continue "over sprite."

there was sunghoon, the park sunghoon, sitting on the black sofa with his usual dimple smile who could either melt you or kill you because of its cuteness.

"o-oh sunghoonー"

as you can see jake was really slow analysing situations, but little puzzle pieces was forming a full figure inside his head now

"hey jaeyun."
sunghoon had used this since they first met at the so-called hang out with jay and his friends, instead of calling him jake he started calling him with his korean name, just to confuse him more.

and that worked right.

"have you seen a certain hoon, he'sー"

jake suddenly stopped since he had never seen hoon in their whole time where they were talking thru the phone.

"you have it here."
those words that escaped sunghoon's lips made jake's mind go completely blank

"what do you mean?"

"the one and only park sunghoon, or should you call me hoon?"

and now jake understood everything.

since the first place 'til there.

"soー"
sunghoon was about to say but jake ran out of the room and from the stadium, it started raining but he didn't mind.
he just wanted to go away from that situation as soon as possible.

sunghoon tried to reach from him, but since he was already tired because of the competition, he couldn't run after him.

he went back into the waiting room, taking his phone and texting him right away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

jake✨/ hoon

ya! why did you run away?
delivered

but for hours he didn't get a reply by the australian.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

10:35 pm — kakaotalk
jake✨ was it funny?