𝒟𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓀-𝒟𝒶𝓏𝑒𝒹

Chapter eleven

✧*:・゚ ╰┈➤ *:・゚✧

*:・゚ ╰┈ *:・゚

Heeseung POV

..one week later~

"Y/N what's wrong with you? You've been acting weird since last week" I said as we both were at the rooftop while Y/N was looking at the sky. "It's nothing" she said but I know that she lies. "Tell me the truth" I said and finally Y/N looked at me. But, stood up "I'm ok" she said and walked away from me.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked myself and followed her till I heard someone talking in the basement. I peeked through the doors and saw Y/N with a boy holding her wrist.
"Let me go" I heard Y/N saying "And what if I don't? I also don't see your boyfriend. So, we can do it in here" that guy said as he leaned closer to my girlfriend and tried to kiss her neck but I ran to him and punched him so hard that he fell on the floors.

"Who the hell are you?" that guy asked me as he touched his bloody lips. "Touch her again and I will kill you" I said as I took Y/N wrist and went my way from that guy.

I took her to the garden. "Why did you follow me?" she asked me as she sat on the bench "Are you crazy? You should thank me that I saved you from that fuckboy but you're here asking me why I followed you? Did you want him to rape you or what?" I raised my voice at her as I was really mad. She looked scared but this time I didnt care. "Thank you" she said as she was looking at the floor. "Princess, if you have problem tell me" I said as I kneeled down to look at her.

"Who was he?" "He is my bully from primary school" She said still looking at the floor "Should I kill him?" "No, I can take care of myself" "Yeah, I saw it today" I said and chuckled. "Okay, from now on you're gonna be with me. Every break, lunch and even after school. You're gonna stay by my side land on the boys. They will take care of you when I'm not here" I said "You don't have to" She said looking at me "But I want to" I said and she hugged me. "Thank you" "Everything for you. But now let's eat ramen, I'm starving for it".

Sunghoon POV

"Jake, please help me with math. Pleeease" I begged Jake at the library as we sat next to each other. "I have my own problems" He replied, while looking at his book. "But please you can explain math so well. Please, help me" "Ask your girlfriend to help you" he suddenly said as he put his AirPods into his ears.

I got mad right now. He always used to help me and now he doesn't even talk to me. Suddenly, I got something in my mind which always helps me to get Jake'a attention. I held his hand and bite his neck. He never liked it but that's how I get his attention. "Auuuuu, that hurts" he said touching the spot where I bit him. "Should I make you another one or will you help me?" I asked impatient "Yeah, yeah. So with what do you need help?" he asked and I showed him what I didn't understood.