𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝐼𝓉

Chapter fifteen

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✦ ┊ ✧ ✦

Sunoo POV

I was lying on the couch scrolling through TikTok until Niki came to me.
"Sunoo hyung, please play with me. Jay hyung  doesn't want to play with me anymore" Niki said as he sat next to me with mole game toy which made some noises. "Where is Jay hyung" I asked him "He went to take shower" Ookay" I said "Yey, thanks " He said happily and we started playing with it.

After some minutes no wonder that Jay hyung was annoyed. These noises from that game made me exhausted and annoyed too. "Let's just stop already" I suggested and he looked at me with sad eyes like a baby. "Hey , guys let's play Uno" Jay hyung suggested and we agreed. Actually, we were at Jay hyungs house and it was just me, Niki and Jay. The others are doing their things.

We played for like an hour and of course I won again. "Yeyyyyyyy" I said happily and suddenly was hugged by Niki. "You did well" He whispered into my ear as he was still hugging me from behind which made was fall on the floor. "Hhaha I won again and you didn't. You both should be ashamed" I joked happily again. "Kid, I was just easy on you" Jay hyung  said "Yeah yeah" I  said and we laughed. "What should we play next?" I asked "Hm.. I don't know but I want to eat something. Should I make Takoyaki?" Jay hyung asked and we agreed.

Jake POV

"If I say that I don't understand this, then you should believe me. I don't understand this" Y/N whined as we both were at the library to study for math. Not gonna lie Y/N is really bad in math but the more I explain it to her , she can understand it well. "Okay, chill look at this one. Try to solve it and then I will help you" "How am I supposed to solve this when I don't know how to calculate this?" she asked as she was really mad. "Ok, I will explain this to you.".

-after two hours-

"Yeey, I understand this" "Shhhhhh" the people said to Y/N as she was too loud after she figured out how to calculate the exercise.
"Hey, Jakeyyy and Y/N" Suddenly Sunghoon, Jungwon and Heeseung came together and sat next to us. "Hi" Me and Y/N said as Sunghoon and Heeseung sat next to me and Jungwon next to Y/N. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked "We just wanted to surprise you too. Also, we want to go out with you both" Sunghoon explained "Oh okay" I said "But I still need to study for math exam" Y/N said and I nodded "True she's still behind" I said " I can teach you" Heeseung said and I almost choked on my own saliva. "You joking right? You're so bad in math like me" Y/N said back and we all agreed "We are powerful couple you know?" Heeseung said as he winked at her and she just rolled her eyes which made me chuckle. "Jungwon, is everything okay with you?" Y/N asked him as we all noticed that he doesn't talk that much like he used to "Yeah, I'm just tired. " he said back "If you want you can go home " I said "Nah, I will stay with you" He said "Okay, so can we go now? I'm also hungry I want to eat something " Sunghoon said as he put his arm around my shoulders but I put them away. "Yeah, okay. Uhm.. Y/N tomorrow I'm gonna explain math to you okay?" "Okay... thank you" Y/N said as she packed her things and stood up.

We all went to Go Karting to have fun and also to make Jungwon more happier.
__________

"Woah, this was so cool" Jungwon said as we all went to the play ground as we were eating ice cream and no one was here because it was night already. "True" Hesseung said as we all sat on a bench. Actually, I was ignoring Sunghoon the whole day because if that kiss. I was embarrassed and shy. "Should we go talk?" Sunghoon asked me out if nowhere. "Does someone wants another ice cream?" I asked them trying to ignore Sunghoon "Oh me" Heeseung said and I gave him the ice cream I had in my bag.

After that everyone was playing basketball except me. I wanted to try the playground slide stock. I went up and as I slide down Sunghoon was infront of me which made me gulp. ~Why him?~ I asked myself  "What?" I asked him as I was now looking up on him. He leaned closer to me (like in that gif) and was deeply looking into my eyes. "Why are you ignoring me?" he asked me. I tried to go away but he pushed me back. "I asked you something" he said and I saw how his eyes got darker. I was kind of scared because I never saw him this mad " T-that k-kiss" I stuttered and looked away. "Kiss?  I liked it" he said and I looked at him as I was shocked by his answer "Y-ou l-liked it?" I stuttered again. "Uhm... why do you think that I bit your lips then? If I didn't liked it I would push you away from me right away" he said unbothered "Guys, Want to-" Sunghoon quickly got up from me and I stood up too. "What do you need hyung?" Sunghoon asked Heeseung that was standing infront of us "Take pictures" he said "Okay, let's go" I said and ran straight to Heeseung hyung.

Hahha new chapter is out now. Hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote. Good night yall💜