Break-In

We were on our way to the Duck's arena. Mrs. Morrow put up two fingers and we were all very confused.

"What do two fingers mean?", Sam asked.

"Well, on cop shows, a fist is 'Stop.' Wave is 'Go'. Don't think two fingers is a thing.", Nick replied.

Logan butted in, "No, no. You know what it is? It's like a peace sign. Like, Peace. No sign of danger."

Lauren stopped him, "Could be that there are two guards we need to take out. I brought my nunchucks."

Evan pushed them out of her hands, "Put those things away! We are not taking anybody out!"

"Way to take all the fun out of this. You're telling me we're going on a secret mission and I don't get to knock somebody out! what kind of plan is this?", I said.

"Hey, Mom. What's the situation?"

"Two Fingers. It means be quiet. Alright. There's a lady at the front desk. We gotta get past her."

Maya was talking about how she could crush the lady's ego.

"Um, well, okay. Here's another idea that won't make her feel like hell. Evan, you go in, tell her you lost your helmet. Then once she goes to unlock the lost-and-found, Logan, you're gonna go in next. You flip your hair, smile. You do whatever it takes. And then we will sneak in, grab our stuff. Sam and Ellie, if there's any trouble, you create a distraction."

"Like act nuts," he looked at me, "We can do that."

We fist-bumped.

After Logan went in and distracted her we ran in and I almost made it to the door until She turned around to get Logan a brochure. "WAIT--", he screamed, "Why don't you just talk me through it."  (Seduction Level 100, We're gonna catch a case, your honor-)

Oh, thank the Lord he just saved my ass. I walked into the lost and found, and man it was like heaven! There were isles of anything you need, this stuff was ten times better than what I have. Sam and I were going crazy. Until he knocked some cans down.

"Guys what are you doing?", Mrs. Morrow asked us.

"In our defense, you said create a diversion."

"If we were in trouble. This is going well. Now be quiet. Alright everybody grab your stuff we need to go!"