BONUS

Jimin's pov:

Now that Lena is gone, I don't have to see the daily reminder of my sin every day. It's peaceful at home with just me and Aera. 

But the days she is in Y/n's, I feel lonely

But the days she is in Y/n's, I feel lonely. Yet I don't feel like getting another life partner. I know no one can replace Y/n in my life. 

It was stupid of me to let go of her. At least she is happy now. I am not too proud to say this. But I know for a fact that she is happier than she ever was with me. I thought I gave her everything but now I know how much I have received from her. 

And looking at the amount of love Taehyung showering on her, I understand how much I have lagged. 

-------------------

Since Y/n is carrying I didn't want to put Aera's responsibility on her too. I wanted to help her in some sort of way during her pregnancy. So I offered to take care of Aera until she gives birth. But Y/n rejected the offer saying Aera is also her child and she can handle it. 

To the least, I offered to bring and take Aera from her home so that she doesn't need to travel. And she agreed to it. 

I guess it's already the fourth month of Y/n's pregnancy. I saw Y/n's small baby bump while dropping Aera in Y/n's home. She looked too adorable with it. But I have lost my rights over her. I feel guilty looking at her twice. 

---------------------

Four days had gone by and so I went to pick up Aera from Y/n's place, Aera was already waiting for me as usual. Aera bid her bye to Y/n and Taehyung and came running to me. As I started the car and was on our way to my home, Aera suddenly shouted to stop the car. 

I did as she told and turned towards her asking, "Why? What happened, Aera baby?"

To which Aera said, "I forgot my plushy 'tata' that Taehyung appa brought me. I want to take it with us too"

That punk... Why is he so perfect? I pushed back my jealousy upon Taehyung and told Aera, "But you have Chimy with you. We can take Tata next time baby"

"No appa. Chimy and Tata are close friends. They can't stay apart. Please appa let's go back and take him", she explained dramatically and pleaded with her puppy eyes. 

I chuckled at her response and agreed to go back. Who can say no to her? "Ok", I said. 

On hearing me, Aera jumped happily shouting, "Hey, thank you appa. You are the best"

I smiled at her cuteness and reversed the car. On reaching Y/n's home, Aera immediately ran out of the car to barge into the house. 

I guess they didn't lock the door. I was waiting beside their house door for Aera to come out, but I suddenly heard Y/n calling for Taehyung louder.