CHAPTER-9

Y/n's pov:

After the end of my torture, Taehyung surrendered himself completely giving up

After the end of my torture, Taehyung surrendered himself completely giving up. Then we had some serious talk about our relationship and we decided to go with the flow the way it is. 

 It was already time for me to meet my daughter, Aera by the time we finished talking. So I asked Taehyung to get ready to drop me in Jimin's, while I get ready myself. 

Taehyung dropped me in Jimin's house and requested a goodbye kiss and I gladly gave him one on his cheek. He smiled and moved forward to return a kiss and I showed him my left cheek waiting patiently for it. But he grabbed my face and made me turn towards him to peck on my lips. My eyes went wide with his sudden action and I sat there speechless until Taehyung hid his private part and said, faking seriousness, "You are my girlfriend now and you will need it in the future. So show us some mercy"

I realized that he was speaking about the day I threatened to chop his jewel off if he kissed me. I started laughing and he joined me. I then bid my bye to him and went to see my angel. 

At Jimin's house, I smiled randomly like an idiot thinking about Taehyung. Even Jimin noticed it and asked what caused me this much happiness and I simply shrugged as a response. 

As night arrived Taehyung came to pick me from Jimin's house and as usual, they both had their 'who blinks first competition'. Taehyung on seeing me smiled. And suddenly his smile turned into a smirk. 

He turned towards Jimin while saying, "Hey babe

He turned towards Jimin while saying, "Hey babe. Come let's go home"

Jimin immediately asked, "Babe!?!.. Why are you calling her babe?"

"That's none of your business", Taehyung retorted while grabbing my hand and dragging me towards his car. And I didn't resist. What he said was true. Jimin has no business with me anymore except for my daughter. 

Then Tae took me to a restaurant to have dinner and we considered it to be our first date. After having a wonderful date we went back to Namjoon's home. 

San (Namjoon's son) was in the living room watching cartoons. I gave the chocolate I and Tae bought to San and had a little talk with him. 

I bid my good night to Tae and went towards the room where I and Eun-ah were staying. While Taehyung went towards the guest room.