CHAPTER-5

Y/n's pov:

I was completely devastated after hearing what the doctor said. 

When I left Jimin's house, I thought of improving myself. I had lost the old me in search of a child. I had given up on my occupation and life when we started to plan for a baby. 

I am a well-known artist whose art is exhibited and gets a grand sale as early as it gets showcased in the market. Jimin asked me to only concentrate on making a baby and keeping my body healthy for the baby. So he suggested that I leave my occupation until I could give birth. 

Now that I know it's not gonna happen. I thought of getting back into my business. I thought I could forget my sadness while being immersed in my drawing. But God had to play tricks on it too. 

I couldn't even hold a glass of water steadily. How can I hold a brush and draw anymore? 

I felt like my whole life was ruined and my existence is itself useless. 

I sought help from a therapist. But I felt even more stressed by her presence around me. So I stopped taking her help. 

Namjoon tried his best to motivate me to start drawing. I got motivated and grabbed a brush at one point. But I couldn't even draw a straight line. I ended up crying and giving up. 

I don't even know the purpose of my living anymore. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room staring at the void I created for myself surrounded by silence. 

My silent world was disturbed by my brother's best friend Taehyung. He entered the house, hands full of drawing supplies and a big ass easel. 

He saw me and asked, "Can you give me a hand?"

I scoffed at him and said, "Who asked you to buy all this stuff? I am not going to draw anymore. Return them back"

He gave me a weird look from head to toe and started dragging the supplies to the art room which is empty now. I used to do my drawings there when I lived with my brother before I started to live with Jimin. 

I followed Taehyung to the art room and shouted, "I am telling you to return them back. I won't draw anymore. Can't you understand what I am talking about?"

He turned back and shut his ears while shouting back, "Stop shouting in my ear. You will make me deaf someday. Who told you these were for you. I bought them for myself. I am not an idiot to spend my money for you"

And I shut my mouth immediately. I asked him, doubting, "You- you draw?"

He confidently said, "Yes"

I chuckled and said, "Don't lie. I know you can't do shits"

His eyes went wide and asked me, "How did you find out? I can't shit nowadays. I think I got constipated" and rubbed his stomach pouting. 

I gave him a look of disgust and said, "What the- I meant you can't draw, weirdo"

Now he realized what I meant and said while shrugging, "Oh... You are wrong, baby. My friends used to call me Vincent van Gogh after looking at my art"

I tilted my head to the side and smirked, "Really!? Are you sure that they named you Vincent or you named yourself!"

He bit onto his lower lip irritated by my comment and decided to show me what he was capable of with his art. He said, "Just wait and watch" and started drawing on a canvas. It wasn't even much time he drew something weird just like him and showed me proudly.