chapter 6

.'

When I went to devour the corpse alive to increase my strength I noticed the corpse itself was about to explode .So at that moment I got the explosive and threw it right into the void

I knew devourer would be back .That wasn't it's true form sadly. As I went back to my throne I sit on the chair and made preparations. If my calculation were right Teruhashi has just gotten home from the world tree sometime ago.

'Okay it's finished. '

As I looked at my master piece I laughed .Devourer didn't know and it was so obvious.

I am the center being of this universe. I make the impossible happen because I am the ex main character turned villain .Saiki kusou .

Yeah right had you for a moment but seriously devourer is gonna die now .

As I made the gaint universe sized computer into a small nano bot i threw the system down to earth.As it floated down it slowly made it way to Teruhashi and the latched oh to her brain slowly becoming ine with untill ig was now just a part of her

"Have fun."

As I gazed in the boid I got dressed for the upcoming god meeting.I had another battle.to fight

"May the yandere force be with you .
===============≈=====================
"What the fuck is this shit."

As Teruhashi looked at the screen infront of her she felt like she was going kill someone .The tom foolerry of the fanfic author felt like it woild never end at this point .

'Wasn't supposed to be dieimg hb i make sure he's dead.'

Ai observe the screen I went into the bathroom .Before I went in I went in though i grabbed blood red suit case and brought it in with me .It had me teleporter and hatchet in it.

I had set a respawn point in the fanfic author office just in case something ever happened
.
Even though they both knew about the suit case and the contents inside it I still wanted to go in the bathroom so Saiki and aiura couldn't see me .After a while I had finally convinced her to come to bed with us .

I know what you are thinking so let me explain.She went in and did it of her own free will.I had no invovlement .Physically speaking but i did have to get feelings invovled.

I want to prove I'm the best and prettiest of course after all why shouldn't I want to.It's a very simple maneuver I use really .I know I am Saiki's number 1 but I need to prove i'm his number 1.Easiest way to do that is build my Saiki hafem of girls hand picked by me .

Saiki would be too bother if I just brought Aiura home and justs aid hey babe let's have a threesome and fuck her.

Plus Aiura wouldn't feel comfortable just sleeping with Saiki the first night if the relationship so I went with the obvious option .

That option was get personal feelings invovled in it then.If I wanted this threesome to work I had to go through accouple steps

Basically I drugged the idot drink when we meant up and she fainted .Then I went brought nendou along under the pretense of she ate too much and fell asleep in fhe cafe.

Any normal person would have never believed this but sense this was the stupidly stupid nendou I was able to get him to help me carry her home to ski mask on.

But I had to go to the grocery store .Which was a lie becuase I did it this morning already

Now i kniw what you thinking how the hell did this crazyplan work.Well after that i used my hatchet to create a illusion and to make auira wake up alittle bit.