Chapter 3

Disclaimer:I do not own "the disastrous life of Saiki k" in any way shape or form.
_________
Enjoy

  Have fun

_____________

Aiura Mikoto. Pov

   Even though I was like really mad right now she still has the nerve to call me out huh? She like stole my soul mate.

   As I waited by the train station I was kind of jealous of the couple's that were walking around the station. Once I even imagine Saiki and me doing this type og thing but maybe it wasn't meant to be.

   No no no we're just in highschool so maybe it'd fade away or atleast my feeling will.

"Auira-chan are you ok?"

   As I heard the preptator's voice I wanted to hit or atleast yell at her bit sadly I couldn't really blame her but damn it pisses me off.

   Huh why are you looking so smug now? Why do you feel more mature.
Hey why is she pulling  up her skirt?

"Auira-chan I'm wearing Saiki's boxers."

'Slap'

________

    Because of that me and Teruhashi went to a internet cafe and rented a room. I wanted to go to a better one bit Teruhashi was will persist on coming here. Well it's not that bad atleast.

"Why so violent so early in the Morning."Complained Teruhashi as rubbed the spot I hit.

."First you stole Saiki and now your wearing his underwear and flexing it infront of people like a pervert."I said angrily as I scolded my friend."Why wouldn't I hit you?!!!!"

"Ok ok calm down ."Said Teruhashi as she place her hands up Slowing she means no harm.

"Ok fine atleast tell me your treat him well right?"Said Auira as she sipped her tea.

"Actually I thought we could share him."

   "Am'What the hell did she say?'

"What you say."I said questioning if I was losing my sanity.

"I said I think we should  sha-"

'Boop.'

'Nope it wasn't me it was just her.'

    As I settled myself down somehow I made sure to keep my hands in my lap. Yup they want leave them again.

"I want Saiki to have a harem."

'Kapow.'

   Maybe I should keep them in a fist for now on when I'm around her..

"Ok you have one chance . Explain  now. Don't tell me your tired of Saiki."
I said as I looked disappearedly at my blue haired friend 

"Hell no that's not it. I realize if it was ever to **** Saiki I wouldn't be able to *** **** him whic-.OUCH well fuck me for being insecure. "

   Was she always this stupid?No no it must just be only when she puts on that facade and when see is around Saiki that she doesn't act like this.

"What's the real reason you called me here cut to the chase.".

   As I glance at Teruhashi I can see her bangs now covered her eyes . But she wasn't asleep now she just didn't want to talk.

"Ok if you called me her just to play around then I'm leaving. "

  As I got up I suddenly was tugged down. As I landed on butt. Did she always have that kind of strength?