chapter 8

What was the point of doing a good job you never go through with?

  We as humans move on, Change, Develop new things but most of the time there is always that one person who had the same idea to get success but never stuck with it.

   Because of that, they live in regret forever saying why didn't do it sooner. I don't want to ever be that person.

   In the end, they live thinking average is best. Living from Bill to Bill saying it's okay when it's hell.

"Please stop I didn't mean. Please let me go. I'm sorry I am.!!" (???)

"Yes I'm sure you are but you looked at Saiki even if it was the brief moment you wanted him ."(Teruhashi's. )

"I just wanted to deliver a pizza."(???)

"I know but you activated a quest ."(Teruhashi's)

   As I buried the big  I felt a sort of drill as I watched hope disappearing from his eyes.

  It wasn't that I hated them just I've become addicted to it.  Every time the rewards and exp get bigger and bigger.

     Finally, after I use my shovel to scoop one last piece of dirt the person was completely submerged in the dirt hole.

"Plus it's not just that. You have charges right so you're not innocent. "(Teruhashi)

"People can change."(????)

"Are you even a pizza delivery boy?"(Teruhashi)

  As he cried and complaining I watched him try to escape from his dirt prison.

   Soon the rain started to pour down so I poured cement over his head to see what would happen.

      I would have to come back here a day later but meh I was okay with taking on the responsibility. After all, someone had to place a new layer on him if he was alive.

   As I walked back over to the main path of the park I could couple chatting.

" Hey did you hear about the murders!??"(???)

"Yes what monster who do such a thing." (???)

   They were talking about the abundance of men who have been murdered over the last two weeks.

    Half of they were hitting me and the other half just looked at Saiki the wrong way which I didn't like too much.

  That is why I made sure to kill every one of them that was in my perimeter.

   I was getting points from the system at the end so I went in a frenzy these last two weeks.

  There have been at least 100 unknown causes id death this week that has been counted but that was from the ones I left

  Leaving from the vicinity I took my hatchet and washed it off in a nearby river near the park.

  It was a deep creek so not many people swam in it so it was the perfect place to make my masterpiece.

   I liked to cut off all of the heads of my victims and place them in the creek. If they are there purposefully for someone to find.

   I wanted to see how many I could fit inside it until it becomes so noticeable that it filled the whole lake and it was reported.

   I was on my one hundred and it was not even close to being filled up yet so I was kind of sad.

  The killing has now just become a chore to me over time.