Aleksi Kaunisvesi - What should I do?

Y/N: Your name

Y/N: Your name

Imagine being one of Aleksi's best friends and he facetimes you in the middle of the day to ask for help.
---
Aleksi: "Hey, Y/N, what's up?"

Y/N: "I don't know, aren't you the one who called me?"
Aleksi: "I guess you're right, I'm just gambling right know..."

Y/N: "So what's up, you know I love you, but my boss is literally killing me right now."
Aleksi: "Ok wait this is kinda important, you know when I told you about that band I've been hanging out with?"

Y/N: "Yeah, Blind Channel was it, right?"
Aleksi: "Yes exactly, anyway they now asked me if I want to join them, you know. Like actually completely join their band. And now I don't know what to do, because I already love all the guys and they're amazing and so fucking talented, but do I really fit in. I mean yeah I played in a rock band before but that was just as a joke, right? And I don't Wan to leave you alone, I mean my schedule is gonna be so full with all my own music stuff and now all of the blind channel shit, and Joonas wants us to participate at the UMK and-"

You cut him off because you can feel him over reacting and starting to panic, so you try to calm him down as much as possible.

Y/N:" Hey, listen to me. Stop talking bullshit, you know damn well that this is exactly what you wanted to do for years now, so take that chance. And stop caring about me in that sense, you know I don't care how much time we spent together, as long as we both live our best life's, which also means taking every damn chance that comes our way. So get your ass up, walk to that studio of yours and say you'll join. "
Aleksi:" God, what would I do without you, really. "
Y/N:" We would both probably lay in bed everyday and cry and eat ice cream only. "

---