Olli Matela - Another bass gone?

Y/N: Your Name

Y/N: Your Name

Imagine being the choreographer of Blind Channel for their UMK performance.
---
You walk into the rehearsal room and see that everyone's already there.
You clap your hands and loudly say "So guys, it's only a couple more weeks until the finale we should really get the choreo done today to then work on the details."

Everybody takes a seats behind you while Olli and Joonas grab their guitars to get into place.
While looking at your notes you notice that Joonas and Olli are all ready to start, yet suddenly Olli says "Hey Y/N, I had this idea of doing a full turn jump, wait let me show you."

Everybody now stares at Olli and you can quietly hear Tommi whisper to Joel "I swear if he breaks his bass again I'll leave.". You have to suppress a laughter and the next think you see is Olli jumping up and hitting his bass on Tommis drums.

Everyone starts laughing while somebody says "Remember, you've broken these before". You look at him with big eyes and ask "really?", "Well, long story short, I just brought a new bass and kinda destroyed it during our music shoot." Olli says.
"Rest in pieces" you hear Joonas say and on that comment you can't hold back a laugh anymore.

"On that note I would say that your idea isn't bad, though I would recommend that maybe, just maybe Joonas is the better choice for that stunt. Hands up if you agree." Everbody except for Joel and Tommi put their hands up.

"I would love to see Ollis face again, when he destroyed his bass, it was priceless. And really what better place than national television, right?" Joel says behind you, "Just maybe don't destroy my drums also" Tommi adds.

Everyone looks amused at Olli who started to get a red head because he was kind of getting embarrassed now."So let's take it from the top guys. Joonas just do your thing and Olli, I know you're all about this violent pop shit but maybe a bit less is enough."
---