Tommi Lalli - Wingmen

Y/N: Your NameY/N/N: Your nick name

Y/N: Your Name
Y/N/N: Your nick name

Imagine Tommi and you being best friends, though everyone else knows that the both of are feel more than just "we are just friends". One day at rehearsals the guys nag and try to convince Tommi to finally go out on a date with you.
---
Tommi walks up to the rehearsal room where he can already hear the voices of Joonas and Niko just shouting at each other. God these guys really need to tune it down a bit if they want their voices to still sound normal at UMK he thinks to himself.

Tommi opens the day, nods and says a quick "Hello" to everbody before taking a cold beer out of the fridge. "So what are the plans for today, except for drum practice?" he asks while taking his seat behind his drums.

Tommi sees how Niko and Joel give each other a knowing smirk and slowly start walking towards him. "You know, there is this person we know that seems to be really interested in you." Joel then says as soon as they both stand directly in front of him.

Tommi looks up at Joel while giving him a questioning look and drinking out of his beer bottle. "I'm not really interested in dating anybody at the moment, but you should know that. I think I've already told you a thousand times."

"You only said that you're not interested in dating new people, not people you already know." Tommi hears Olli saying from the couch in the back. "Where's the difference, I don't know anybody I would want to date right know." he starts fidgeting with his beer bottle, because he knows exactly who they are talking about, yet he though that this topic was done.

"Really, Tommi? Are you this stupid? Y/N, we're talking about Y/N." Niko then says and looks directly into Tommis eyes. "I'm the one being stupid? We're friends. F-r-i-e-n-d-s. Nothings gonna happen between us. And even if I liked them like that, they would never like be back."

"Just wow, Tommi. You are as blind as a mole. It's so damn obvious that Y/N likes you. And stop lying to yourself, that you don't like Y/N. You just need to grow some balls." Joel says while laughing the last part.

Tommi stand up slams his drumsticks, that he replaced with his beer, down laughing while saying "Ok guys, that was it..." and starts to climb out the window. Tommi can hear the other guys laughing while Niko shouts loudly with a way to dramatic undertone "Don't leave us! You still have to confess your undeniable love for Y/N."

While Tommi was back in the room with the guys, Joel grabbed his phone and dialed your phone number. "Hey, hey, hey, what the hell are you doing?" Tommi asked with a rather scared voice while Joel answers him as if the upcoming situation won't be the most stressful, awkward and maybe even most embarrassing for Tommi.

"I'm dialing Y/N number, so you can finally ask them ou on that date that is long due." Tommi looks at Joel with big eyes while the other guys cheer in the background.

"Hey Joel, what's up? I thought you're at rehearsals right now?" Everbody now hears your voice since Joel turned up the speaker. "I've actually called you because Tommi forgot his phone and he's been annoying us the whole day with this question he wanted to ask you." Joel answers you while Tomme just loudly answers "What the hell are you talking about, Joel. Y/N, that is not true."

Joel hands his phone to Tommi. You start laughing at how chaotic they all are being again, which in no way is a surprise but always an easy way to make you smile.

When Tommi hears you laugh the guys notice a smile forming on his lips and give each other a knowing look. As he noticed this a takes a deep breath and just goes for it.

"But Joel actually wasn't completely wrong. There's actually thsi one question that's been bugging me for ages." Tommi say with shaky hands while looking at the boys with a helpless look. "Okay, then just spit it out, big bear."

Tommi smiles at the nick name you have for him and without thinking just says "Soihavelikedyouforaverylongtimeandiknowthatmaybeyoudontfeelthesamebutiamjustgonnatakethatriskandaskyouifmaybeyouwouldliketogoonadatewithme?" You didn't understand a word he said because he talked way too fast which also resulted of everything sounding like he was mumbling.

"Tommi, take a deep breath and please repeat what you said, like I'm not gonna kill you and I sure hope that no one's standing in front of you and threatening you right?" you then say as clear as possible to not make the same mistake as Tommi.

"Yeah right sorry and no, no one is threatening me, don't worry." Tommi gives the guys a knowing look.
"So what I wanted to say is that I have liked you for a very long time and I know that maybe you don't feel the same but I am just gonna take that risk and ask you if maybe you would like to go on a date with me?" Tommi repeats what he just said.

All the guys are at the edge of their seats while they await your answer. "I would love to go on a date with you, Tommi." On the other end of the phone you can then hear all the other voices from Olli, Niko, Joel, Joonas and Aleksi screaming loudly and saying "We fucking told you, you idiot!" you laugh while Tommi just tells them to shut up.

"So I'll guess I'll pick you up after rehearsal then?" Tommi asks you, but before you could answer Joel takes back his phone and instead answers "Fuck yeah, he will. And you Y/N/N, will call me directly after it and give me all the juicy detail, understood?"

"Ai, ai captain" you laugh and say goodbye to everbody.
---

Would you like a second part to this maybe?
And I'm reworking this story to include everbody with that I mean not writing girlfriend and all, so yeah:) so if you still see any mistakes please tell me