❣︎Let's play❣︎

'Bakugou' breath hitched, he can feel the inside of his body turn upside down. He felt his dick twitch from the sound of Izuku voice he wanted him and he wanted him bad.

Izuku Pov:
Now that I can't hold back any longer he just to cute not to. As I watch him turn red along the back of his neck, it is the cutest and sexiest thing I have ever seen. As I squeeze the back of his waist one more time, I bring my head towards his neck and I start giving him kisses. Then he tilted his head in a way that I could have more access to it and I chuckled because he wanted it more than I did.

Bakugou Pov:
In the back of my mind I said to myself, "Please keep going, I want him to fucking rail me.". As Izuku started to kiss me on my neck, I tilted my head in order to allow him more space to kiss me. I am already starting to feel my member growing inside me as I release a breathy moan and tilt my head back from feeling the pleasure. "Please more I want more" I pleaded in a shaky voice at the same time I bit my lip.

Narrator Pov:

In order to make Bakugou breath hitch, Izuku placed his hands on his pecks and began squeezing them. After slipping his hands under Bakugou's shirt, he began pinching his nipple. After that he began to stroke Bakugou's dick with his other hand while sliding down to his pants. "Hah ha"

As the Izuku cock wanted to be out, he held it in longer and eventually started lunging for Bakugou's neck, finding the sweet spot on the latter's neck and biting down hard, making him moan "fuck ahh"!

Bakugou got really frustrated as izuku kept on teasing him nice and slow and said in a strained voice 'please stop fucking teasing me'. 

Eventually, Izuku could not take it anymore and pushed Bakugou to the counter and pulled his pants off. 'What are you doing,' Bakugou asked in a stuttery but embrassed tone. Izuku didn't reply, he just got down on one knee and started to squeeze Bakugou's ass. During the fluster sound, Bakugou bit his lip hard and started to play with his dick with a lot of enthusiasm. Then Izuku put two of his fingers into the Bakugou hole after licking them. Bakugou begins to wince loudly when he feels an uncomfortably uncomfortante sensation, but gradually he begins to feel comfortable. Suddenly Izuku rise up from the ground and start to kiss Bakugou with force. They fought for dominance of the tongue, but Izuku won out and Bakugou let Izuku kiss him. Bakugou's moaning against those of Izuku was accompanied by his finger entangled in the hair of Izuku as he tugged at it. The kiss grew more intimate, his pants tighter as he breathed into the kiss as he said "Mm~ Deku please fuck me!".

"Damn Kacchan" told Izuku, and he then began to grind his cock against Bakugou. Precums are leaking from both the izuku and Bakugou pants. "Don't complain when it hurt okay, so let's play" Izuku growl in Bakugou's ears and bite at it for a bit which made the latter moan louder. Izuku picked up Bakugou and slammed him against the counter of the kitchen, so that Bakugou's ass was facing Izuku as he slammed him. "Deku please hurry thr fuck up" Bakugou moan as he stroke his dick faster. While Izuku hovered over Bakugou, Izuku unbuckled his pants and then pulled Bakugou's pants down. After bending down a little, Izuku started to lick Bakuogu's entrance and as well as stroking Bakugou's dick as well. Bakugou moans "Fuck yes Izuku" as his eyes roll back and he lets out a soft moan arching his back while letting his lips purse together. Izuku groan in plasure at the sound of Bakugou moaning Izuku name. Mysterious Izuku laughed with a chuckle and replied "You're so sexy Kacchan that I want to make a mess of you if you don't mind". Sticking two of his fingers in the entrance of Bakugou, Izuku begin to thrust into and out, and then he crooked his finger towards the prostate, eager to hear the moans emitted from it. Izuku's finger grazed across Bakugou's prostate as the latter gasped sharply. In pleasure, Bakugou moans, "Fuck there again please.". As Izuku smirks knowing he found it, he starts to thrust in the same spot, making Bakugou groan louder and louder. 

Then, Izuku took his fingers out and positioned himself in the right position. "Are you ready, doll?" Izuku ask Bakugou Bakugou nod and he gripped to the edge of the counter preparing himself. However, Bakugou was unsure of the size of Izuku so he tilted his head back to sneak a glance and what he saw made his eyes widen. Izuku was like 9 inches maybe 10  long bakugou gulp nervously. "It's okay," he said in a raspy voice, as he looked at kugou's face. He added, "I make sure it doesn't hurt you. I go at a nice and slow pace~.". As Bakugou nodded, he gripped the counter harder if that were possible. In the end, Izuku inserted his hard cock slowly into the bakugou. Bakugou whimpered from his sheer size and the fact that he was tightly closing his eyes. "Ah ah, you're so big, I'm fucking in love with it~" bakugou murmurs loudly. Pristinely smirking, Izuku said, "A good pain is a necessary part of the punishment~.". 

Izuku slapped Bakugou's ass hard enough to leave a large mark on his body. As Bakugou tossed his head back and cried out, "Ah fuck~", he cried out. Izuku fucked please repeat what you did." bakugou pleaded with Izuku. 

Izuku push his cock deeper into Bakuogu and then he slaps his ass harder again. It was a loud gasp from Bakugou as he tilted his head back and his eyes stinging with tears of plain pleasure. "Izuku fuck, I love you so much, I really love you"

Izuku didn't expect to hear such a confession from Katsuki Bakugou, so he smiled widely and said, "I love you, too, Katsuki". Izuku began to move back and forth inside Bakugou. "Oh Fuck shit" 

The door seemed to open suddenly, revealing Kirishima and Kamiari, but Izuku didn't care because he kept ramming his hips into Bakugou . As Bakugou moans loudly, he screams "Fuck harder".

Kirishima and Kamiari look at each other for a moment and both jump at the scene in front of them. Izuku squinted his eyes at both of them and waved hi as he continued to fuck bakugou. At that moment, Izuku grabbed bakugou's face and turned so that he was facing his friend. Bakugou eyes widen and he was about to say something until izuku slammed so hard into bakugou protaste that made bakugou roll his eyes back and he start it to drool. Atfer a few more thrusting both izuku and Bakugou came. Both of them were panting heavily. Eventually, Izuku put on his pants and went to his room carrying bakugou with him. Before he did that he said to both Kirishima and Kamiari "welcome home" and with that Izuku made his way to his room carrying a knock-out bakugou in his arms.

The two of them were still processing what just happened, both Kirishima and Kamiari.