Would you kill for me?

Bakugou Pov:

Both I and Deku are completely naked and I still cannot believe Deku's dick is so big. I was about to get on my knee when the Deku growled making me whimper and stay in place.

"Stay there puppy because I will do all the work for you tonight, and all you have to do is take pleasure in it,"Deku said in a deep, deep voice that caused me to moaned. In a rush, I nodded quickly as I did not wish to speak back. I was thrilled with how intense he was being, sending shivers all over my body and a tingly sensation all the way to the lower part of my stomach.
I looked at Deku with lust in my eyes as my face flushed with blush as I asked him, "Deku please do not hold back, give me whatever you are thinking. I want it.".

Deku rushed toward me and pushed me onto the bed, so I was lying naked on the bed with him hovering over me and a sadictac smile on his face. "I thought you would never ask, but you can scream red if it gets too much, okay puppy," Deku remarked after kissing me on the nose and then my lips.

While I nod, I wrap my arms around his neck, seeking to capture his delicate lips. "Kiss me!" I whimper to him as I am unable to reach his lips as Deku is holding my hips tightly and pinning me down on the bed. "Puppy you sound so cute when you beg can you do it again" Deku said teasing my by licking around my nipple.

"Please" I said in a whimper feeling so embarrassment, but I wanted to please Deku. I want him only to see me and only me. I want him to be mine exclusively. "Kacchan, you are so freaking cute!" Deku said as he licked my nipple, making me moan as I gripped his hair tightly. I tug at his hair hair as he starts stroking my member fast and hair i open my leg wide so Deku can put it in.

I whimper and moan as Deku licks and bite all over my body sending pleasure sparks inside of me and making me itch for more. "Deku inside please!" I scream as he bites the sweet spot on my neck, making me arch my back.

"I will not say no to my puppy when he begs like that", Deku said as he let out a breathless roar. He then thrust his whole dick into my hole in one single motion. I let out a queit scream as I felt him deep inside me.

Izuku Pov:

Kascchan moaned like a slut under me me. His cheeks were red from his face neck and ear. His cheeks were so adorably red that I had to kiss his bottom lips. Then I bit on his nipple and licked the bottom of his lips, but I did not completely allow Kacchan to kiss me. I kept thrusting in and out of him.

"Please- Ahh~Izu-Hnngh~Plea-aghhgh~

"Yes, moan for me Kacchan" I commanded as he moaned ever louder each time I thrust deep inside of him causing him to moan in pleasure.

Narrator Pov:

As Izuku thrust deeply into Bakugou's prostate, Bakugou moans so loudly that even the neighbor was able to hear it. Izuku ignored the begging of Bakugou and kept pushing deep into Bakugou. Izuku then began sucking and biting Bakugou's nipples, rendering them hard and sensitive and perhaps leaving them sore sooner or later, but Bakugou was moaning so loudly that he was unable to converse in words.

Soon, Bakugou cum 3 times on Izuku's stomach and a little on himself. A wave of possessiveness rushed through Izuku's mind and he lifted his hand up to Bakugou's neck and choked him until he was gasping for breath. Bakugou admits that he was scared and it was beginning to hurt, but deep within, he loved all kinds of pleasure, pain included, and at the same time, it was a new sensation for him.

The pleasure he felt was so overwhelming that Bakugou felt he was going to die from it. When Bakugou began to struggle to breathe, he reached out to tap Izuku on the face. Izuku did not seem to be aware until Bakugou scratched his hand against Izuku's arm.

After losing his grip on Bakugou's neck, Izuku flipped Bakugou over until he was in a doggy position. Then Izuku grabbed Bakugou's brusie hips and thrust himself again into Bakugou's hole as the latter clutched his bed sheet for dear life. Izuku then pulls Bakugou's spiked blonde hair, causing him to moan loudly and make Bakugou cum all over the bed.

As he panted a lot, his vision grew blurry, and his body began to move as the pleasure went into high intensity when Bakuogu came the fourth time. He wanted to keep going, yet he knew that this was going to be too much for him if he continued, but the pleasure and pain with Izuku was so addicting to him that he wanted more.

Izuku stopped and flipped Bakugou again so that. Bakugou could face him. Bakugou looked lazily at the manaic eyes panting with lust. "Puppy" Izuku called for Bakugou, and Bakugou let out a moan in response, informing Izuku that he is listening to him. "You love me?," Izuku asks Bakugou as Izuku grasps Bakugou's chin with one hand and places the other beside his head. "Y-yes I love you Deku" Bakugou moan and stutter out as he cupped Izuku face and Bakugou grew a smirk.

"That was nice to hear, but I also have another question, my love", Izuku asked Bakugou. Bakugou hummed in response. Bakugou was confused as to why Izuku asked such a sudden question, and his eyes were heavy. "Would you be mad if I killed someone for you"

"w-why you asking that?"

"would you kill for me?" Izuku ask

"I-I don't know Izuku maybe I guess but what do you mean by the first question about if I get mad at you for killing someone for me?"

"Is a question baby" "would you get mad if I kill someone?"

Bakugou was becoming concerned, but thought he was joking or perhaps playing a role, so Bakugou replied "I wouldn't get mad I love you too much."

Then Bakugou fell into a deep sleep.

Izuku cleaned Bakugou up and laid him on the bed so he was nice and clean and warm. Izuku then quickly changed and his phone began to ring. Izuku picked it up.

Dabi: "Hey Izu Izu, I found the guy who you were doing for"

Izuku smirked and Izuku knew he wanted to kill that guy from the moment he touched Bakugou "his treasure".

Izuku: I be there in 10 seconds. 

Dabi: -Chuckle- The fuck you gonna do... fly over here

Izuku: Hang up.