Like

(Y/N)'s POV
"How can I make your dad like me?" "I'm not sure, maybe you just have to prove to him you love me." "How can I do that?" "I don't know, he'll probably get mad if you do anything envolving being close to me though." I laugh nervously. "Oh..." "Do you want strawberry milk?" "Yes!" I stand and go to the kitchen. I grab a strawberry milk from the pantry and go to the living room. I sit besides Nagisa and hand him the strawberry milk. "Thanks."

Nagisa's POV
"Is anything wrong?" "No, why do you ask?" "You're really quiet." "Oh, haha sorry. I was thinking about how to get your father to like me." "I'm home!" "Hi dad!" "Hi, what is he doing here?" He glares at Nagisa. "Good evening, sir." "I heard you love my daughter, is that right?" "Yes." "Then I want you to prove it." "How?" "Break up with her, right now. If not she'll get it as soon as you leave." "What?!" I move in front of (Y/N). "You heard me, if you love her you'll break up with her." But that'll make her sad, but I can't let her get hurt either. "I'm calling the police, I'm not letting you close to her." He pulls out a knife. "Break up with her if you know what's best for both of you." "Run." I grab the knife, ignoring the pain from grabbing it from the front part. I flip the knife so the blade is facing forward. "Put the knife down, Nagisa. Man this got out of hand." I look to see (Y/N)'s mom. She slaps (Y/N)'s father. "I told you not to test him in such a violent way! Look at his hand! You should've at least told (Y/N), she's probably halfway the city!" "S-sorry honey." "Come here Nagisa. Let me help you with that cut. Now go look for (Y/N) meanwhile." "Yes." I walk towards (Y/N)'s mom. "C-can you explain what's going on?" "He wanted to test you, to see how far you'd go just to take care of (Y/N). I told him not to, but that man never listens. Let me go for the first aid kit." She stands and goes to the bathroom for a first aid kit.

"I'll be gentle, but it'll still hurt when I clean it." I nod. She starts cleaning the cut, after she starts bandaging it. "So, I had to tell her I had Nagisa hostage, but she ended up coming." "(Y/N)!" I stand up and hug her. "Are you okay Nagisa?" "Yeah!" "But your hand is bandaged." She looks at me with worry. "Don't worry about it, anything for you! Besides now I don't have to do the (subject) quiz!" "Nagisa! You need to get good grades to stay in the swimming club!" "Oh, I forgot about that." She giggles a bit and looks at me smiling. "I love you." "I love you too." I place a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey! I know I accepted you guys dating, but don't get so lovey dovey in front of us!" "Y-yes sir!" "Sorry dad." "You can go to your room if you wanna be cheesy and touchy. Although your mother will check the cameras." "Okey!" She grabs my hand and walk to her room.

"So... what do you wanna do?" "I don't know." We sit awkwardly on her bed. "Do you want to play a board game?" "Okay!" "You're studying for the quiz after." "Nooooo!" "Yesssssss!" "Don't do this to me!" "Which game should we play?" "Don't ignore meeeeeeeeee! Don't do this to your boyfriend!" "I'm sorry, but you must study. Let's play scrabble." "Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!" "Monopoly?" "No." "Operation?" "Oh cool! Let's play!"

"I can do it. I can do it. Bzzzt!" "My turn!" "God damn apple!" "Language!" I take out the apple. "Nagisaaaa! How are you so good at this?!" "I used to play with Nanako." "Well, that was the last piece. Now we study." "Nooooooo!" "Yes." "(Y/NNNNNN)!!!!!" "Nagisa!!!!!" "Pleasssssssseeeeeee!!!!" "Please what?" "Can we not study?" "Nagisa, whether you study or not you still will have to do the quiz!" She kisses my forehead. We start studying.

I feel (Y/N)'s head fall to my shoulder. I smile and plant a kiss on her head. I move head to my lap and play with her hair (if you're bald then he pats your head). I continue studying.

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up and feel someone touching my head. I open my eyes slowly and move my hand to the hand on my head. "Nagisa." "Oh you're awake." I nod. I grab his hand and bring it to my face. He caresses my cheek. "I love you Nagisa." "I love you too. Even if you make me study." He pouts. I sit and see the books still on his left hand. I take the book from his hand. "That's enough studying Nagisa. You can rest." "Yay!"

He moves both of his hands to my face. "What are you doing Nagisa?" He places a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him back. "There's som- okay, I should've knocked. Can you let go of her face now?" I turn to look at my dad. Nagisa stands quickly. "Sorry sir!" "Anyways, there's a girl at the door asking for you Nagisa." He goes to the door. "Nagisa, mom and dad were worried." "Oh sorry, Nanako." "It doesn't matter come here or Nemu will make us walk back." She grabs his hand and pulls him. "Ouch ouch! Stop pulling my hand!" She stops walking and pulls Nagisa's hand up. "What happened to your hand?! Why is it bandaged?!" "Because I grabbed a knife from the blade." "That's dumb, I don't know how you handle him (Y/N)." I laugh silently. "Hey!" "Sorry Nagisa." "Anyways let's go now."

Haha I'm almost done with this! Actually, I'm done with this. I'll make an epilogue later.