5. The Wolf's Out of the Bag

It's been a couple days since I last facetimed Leo, and I haven't made much progress. The only thing I found about this type of vampires is that they are sparkly disco balls in the sun, and that celestial bronze can kill them, but it'll light them on fire instead of turn them into gold dust. There are multiple types of vampires and each has their own biology, government, ect. It all depends on what kind we're working with. So far I think we've already made contact with their government and have some kind of agreement, I'm not totally sure. I haven't made contact with the tribe yet, although Harry and Billy both know I know.

Currently, I'm reading on my bed when Bella storms into the room, again.

"Yes?" I ask without looking up from my book.

"I need you to come with me to the reservation." She states. I don't know why she might need me, but I'll gladly go. I mean she pisses me off, but I need a good reason to head to the reservation without exposing myself just yet." If you're there, then maybe I can convince Jake to talk to me." Of course it's about that.

"Okay." I shrug. "Tell me when you want to leave."

"Now." She demands. I roll my eyes at her tone, do you not want me to go?

"Alright," I put down my book. She nods before heading out of my room and downstairs. I grab my bag, I have everything in here, just in case something goes wrong with the wolves. I follow after her, and into her truck.

The drive is silent. I'm wondering what we're going to do once we get there. This isn't going to be civil, is it?

When we get there she practically jumps out of the truck, slamming the door. I follow. She knocks on the door and I see Billy open it.

"Bella." He greets somewhat coldly.

"I need to see him," She states quickly.

"He's not in." She immediately pushes past him. What is her problem? He just said he wasn't here.

"I'm sorry I really need to see him."

"Bella," He calls after her.

I turned to Billy. "I'm so sorry." He gives me a nod telling me it's okay. I don't know what happens, but she comes running out of his room. I give Billy a look before chasing after her.

I get out there and see 4 boys. Three of them were from the night Bella was lost and a new one. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" She yells at them.

"Bella! What the hell is wrong with you?" Does she have no common sense? You don't go around yelling stuff like that to people that could crush you.

She of course ignores me. "WHAT DID YOU DO, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" She pushes him.

"Hey, watch it!" One of the guys snarls.

"Easy." The guy I'm assuming is, commands. If I remember correctly his name is Sam. The guy to his right is Paul, and the one to his left is Jared. I don't know the new one.

"HE DIDN'T WANT THIS!" Of course he didn't want this, but now he turns into a giant wolf so what can you do?

"What did we do?" Paul asked. "What did he tell you?" He snarls in her face.

I get that these guys have like no control over their anger, but does this have to be so dramatic? "Both of you calm down," Sam commands.

"Nothing, he tells me nothing because he's scared of you." She says. All the boys laugh, and I crack a smile. That's like saying I'm afraid of Percy and Nico. Bella doesn't find this funny though, and slaps Paul. Now this is where I step in.